Class of 2015 - Good Way to End the Season | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Good Way to End the Season

javadoc

All American
The staff put together a solid core class early, and recruiting has been quiet for a while. Now that we have a better idea of how many remaining spots are open, what our needs are, etc., these guys can get back to it. Love watching these guys work. I hope we can turn up at least one tremendous surprise to close out the class.

I think we end up with DT Clark, TE Dunkelberger, QB Dungey and I think DE Sheppard is a good possibility and for some reason now that OLB Grimes is coming back to visit I think we have a good shot with him too. I think we still have shots at S Stocker and S Crawford but I don't think we are the leaders for them.

I think we end up with DT Clark, TE Dunkelberger, QB Dungey and I think DE Sheppard is a good possibility and for some reason now that OLB Grimes is coming back to visit I think we have a good shot with him too. I think we still have shots at S Stocker and S Crawford but I don't think we are the leaders for them.
All these names and positions sound/read great but its a fantasy until we SIGN THEM. Now maybe some of these kids are better than the very subject I've ratings assigned to them by various sites. I think a verbal like Strickland has been underrated. You all know that once a kid like him commits with his mind he will begin a hard S&C routine to improve speed and muscle mass before arriving next summer. That pretty much applies to All of them including the above batch if they commit Orange. I really want to see a 4 or 5 rated kid like Kareem Walker get to play for the Orange.Acosta and GM need to work on bringing in a big talent to play here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom