Goodbye, Brazil! | Syracusefan.com

Goodbye, Brazil!

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
Australia proves that the third time IS the charm. I think it's time the Brazillian women's team takes the 5-stars off their jerseys and earn a reputation of their own. They always act like they have accomplished something in world football, but those 5-stars belong to the men's team. They are the only country that shares stars on the crest. Maybe that's why they can't get over the hump?

Way to go, Matildas!

Australia proves that the third time IS the charm. I think it's time the Brazillian women's team takes the 5-stars off their jerseys and earn a reputation of their own. They always act like they have accomplished something in world football, but those 5-stars belong to the men's team. They are the only country that shares stars on the crest. Maybe that's why they can't get over the hump?

Way to go, Matildas!

I think France does also. Pretty sure they have a star on their jersey but they have never won the World Cup...

I think France does also. Pretty sure they have a star on their jersey but they have never won the World Cup...

Typical. At least the German's do it right and don't slap 7 on the jerseys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom