Class of 2014 - Goodluck okonoboh | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Goodluck okonoboh

If he can use that extra year to develop any kind of offensive game, then I think he could be real valuable for somebody.

Francis does this help or hurt our chances? Or does it matter?
He was never a serious target in 2013 after Noel dissed us and we have bigger fish to catch in 2014 in McCullough and Johnson. I would say he's more of a plan b option moving forward to keep tabs on.

He was never a serious target in 2013 after Noel dissed us and we have bigger fish to catch in 2014 in McCullough and Johnson. I would say he's more of a plan b option moving forward to keep tabs on.
Yeah sounds like he would be a good fall back if McCullough or Johnson choose other schools, but only prob from what I've read is that he might be looking to commit earlier vs later even though he'll be '14 guy and I'm sure we will wait for McCullough and Johnson before taking Okonoboh as a '14 guy. Hopefully we can get him to hold off a little bit (ie Warrick)

@RivalsNation: Goodluck Okonoboh has reclassified into the class of 2014; will attend Wilbraham & Monson Academy.

I really really really really want Stanley Johnson. I think he is AA-type talent, one of the best SF prospects I've seen. Kid is bottled lightning. HATE that he is on the west coast.

If he can use that extra year to develop any kind of offensive game, then I think he could be real valuable for somebody.

I fully agree. I was pretty high on him around the time he visited, but then I remembered just how limited he was as far as his skillset went. Even if he doesn't get better, he's a tremendous shot-blocker, but as the game evolves, that just won't be enough if he wants to be more than a role-player.

I really really really really want Stanley Johnson. I think he is AA-type talent, one of the best SF prospects I've seen. Kid is bottled lightning. HATE that he is on the west coast.

Agree and the guy has a real nice developing pullup J and midrange game that could make him one and done. I wouldn't be suprised to see him have SG potential. Last Interview I listened to of his he was after duke, north carolina, kentucky yada yada yada.
I really like him and Rondae though. Would be really happy if we are lucky enough to get one of them.

any updates on him? Say SU misses out on Dakari, does Goodluck move into a position of need in '14?

goodluck.jpg

This picture of Goodluck was from a week ago in a game where Wilbraham & Monson won 74-35

He had 11 points & 5 blocks in the game

Kerem Kanter, Utah Jazz player Enes Kanter's younger brother is also on the team, he had 16 points.

Should be a good game on Sunday between Goodluck's W&M squad against St. Benedict's, with Ennis and Briscoe. St. Ben's has been spanking everybody so far, but this will be the most talented team that they've faced.

Should be a good game on Sunday between Goodluck's W&M squad against St. Benedict's, with Ennis and Briscoe. St. Ben's has been spanking everybody so far, but this will be the most talented team that they've faced.
when and where?

Francis, do you know how to get tickets? Couldn't find any working link, but if I get the chance Saturday, I might drive to the school just to see if they can be purchased on the spot, and will relay info.
You should be able to purchase tickets at the door with no worries. I never had a problem doing so whenever I go to HS events.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom