Class of 2016 - Grad Transfers still available... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Grad Transfers still available...

I reached out to Francis03 to see what he thinks. No clue if he'd be interested in playing on the east coast or if he's even on our radar at all. He has a rep as a shooter and we certainly need another shooter.
Sounds like another Ron Patterson situation. Average player that gets squeezed in the #'s game by a high major after making an early commitment. I rather see us go all in with Andrew White to settle our G/F depth, before hollering at this kid.

Sounds like another Ron Patterson situation. Average player that gets squeezed in the #'s game by a high major after making an early commitment. I rather see us go all in with Andrew White to settle our G/F depth, before hollering at this kid.

I wasn't hoping he was plan A, just wondering if he might be a possibility at all. He has a rep as a shooter, so he might fill a need.

Andrew White is a much better situation (on the surface) all around. Bringing a freshman in that may or may not be the level we need him to be at would be irresponsible to the future of the program.

White is a one-and-done and we have better options available in the '17 class than this kid, in my opinion.

Assume Paras will have to sit a year now, right?

The school said Wednesday that Paras has withdrawn from school after failing to meet academic conditions that were part of his admittance.

Does Hop have a magic transcript wand that he can wave? ;)
Per Francis, this kid isn't bursting with talent. And we certainly don't need another player who requires impermissible assistance.

Assume Paras will have to sit a year now, right?
Nope, We just picked up a 2016 recruit for Football from UNC on the same supposed reason, Immediately eligible. UNC was also over-signed and, shall we say, sensitive about academics at the moment.

Can play if needed, valuable practice player, won't scare off top 2017 recruits, needed depth for future rosters... Wow...

The school said Wednesday that Paras has withdrawn from school after failing to meet academic conditions that were part of his admittance.

Does Hop have a magic transcript wand that he can wave? ;)

Too soon!