Grayson Allen | Syracusefan.com

Grayson Allen

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
You can't tell me he won't become the next ultra-hated Duke player. Following in line with Reddick and Paulus.

why?
1. His name.
2. Recruited because he's a knock down shot from anywhere on the floor.
3. It's Duke
4. Not to be racist, but he's definitely that annoying white guy that will torment teams from beyond the arc.
5. His name is Grayson Allen.

C'mon

1. His name.
2. Recruited because he's a knock down shot from anywhere on the floor.
3. It's Duke
4. Not to be racist, but he's definitely that annoying white guy that will torment teams from beyond the arc.
5. His name is Grayson Allen.

C'mon
On the contrary he is one of the few Dukies I'll ever root for. I've met him and he is a very well put together kid. Plus if you think he was only recruited to knock down threes then you are in for a surprise, this kid can flat out jump through the roof. He won the McDonald's All American Dunk Contest.

On the contrary he is one of the few Dukies I'll ever root for. I've met him and he is a very well put together kid. Plus if you think he was only recruited to knock down threes then you are in for a surprise, this kid can flat out jump through the roof. He won the McDonald's All American Dunk Contest.

You could be full of sugar and spice and people will still find reasons to despise you if you're that guard at Duke that just does everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom