Great Albums | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Great Albums

Wilco - Being There
U2 - Joshua Tree

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I hear ya, dude, Thunder Road and Born to Run are lights out great tunes, but The River was his best
With all due respect cowtown...there is nfw theRiver is better than BTR. I mean it also has jungleland, backstreets, shes the one and 10th ave. Bruce plays BTR every setlist

With all due respect cowtown...there is nfw theRiver is better than BTR. I mean it also has jungleland, backstreets, shes the one and 10th ave. Bruce plays BTR every setlist

I might take almost every song on Born to Run over The River. Don't even thing The River is Bruce's best song about rivers (Meeting Across the River). No offense to The River though, great song.

I might take almost every song on Born to Run over The River. Don't even thing The River is Bruce's best song about rivers (Meeting Across the River). No offense to The River though, great song.
For some reason I've never been a 10th ave fan, but i just don't love the hungry heart stuff. But i think i agree with your point. I think I've finally come to the conclusion that incident is his best song. Wish he would do a piano album of BTRand add incident and racing in the street

For some reason I've never been a 10th ave fan, but i just don't love the hungry heart stuff. But i think i agree with your point. I think I've finally come to the conclusion that incident is his best song. Wish he would do a piano album of BTRand add incident and racing in the street
Both are great. He played Incident when I saw him last fall and it really is what kicked the show into high gear. Can't wait to see him again.

Ike & Tina from Madison Square Garden
Tea for the Tillerman

Some more at complete random chosed because none of these albums have that song that I always skipped

Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic

Bowie - Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust

Bad Company - Bad Company

Talking Heads - Remain in Light

Megadeth - Peace Sells

Led Zeppelin - Presence

Scorpions - Animal Magnetism

I see a definite lack of old school punk/New Wave/alternative stuff in this thread. I could list two or more albums for each of these artists, but limiting myself to one...

Graham Parker & the Rumour - Squeezing Out Sparks
The Clash - Give'Em Enough Rope
Elvis Costello & the Attractions - This Year's Model
Nick Lowe - Pure Pop for Now People
Ramones - Ramones
Big Star - Radio City
Minutemen - 3-Way Tie (For Last)
Husker Du - New Day Rising
Bob Mould - Workbook
The Replacements - Tim

Forum statistics

Threads