Great Games Today | Syracusefan.com

Great Games Today

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night
UVA up early on Va. Tech 11-5.

My personal favorite today is BC vs. Ga Tech which is shaping up to be a classic. 2-2, 7 minutes in. It's a fantastic game - this one could easily end deadlocked at 10.

Upset alert - Virginia struggling against an undermanned Va. Tech team.

This game is brutal to watch.

In general, aside from Duke and UNC, I find ACC basketball incredibly boring.

samspann1 said:
This game is brutal to watch. In general, aside from Duke and UNC, I find ACC basketball incredibly boring.
it's basically like the worst part of big east basketball.

Worst offensive game from UVa in a long time... We may have been looking past VT to Duke next weekend... but looks like we'll escape...

Hah, Buzz was about 5 feet onto the court there,

I'd be shocked if VT's attempt to tie the game is anywhere close to going in.

Hah, Buzz was about 5 feet onto the court there,

I'd be shocked if VT's attempt to tie the game is anywhere close to going in.

Is that when he called timeout? Can you just run onto the court to call your TO? They need to T him up about 383 times a game.

SJU taking it to Duke so far in 2nd half. I guess they don't want to be K's 1000th win.

apparently Duke/St John's isn't on TV. I looked at every possible sports channel. Guess I'll have to listen to Sirius XM online to catch the finish.

kirbivore said:
apparently Duke/St John's isn't on TV. I looked at every possible sports channel. Guess I'll have to listen to Sirius XM online to catch the finish.
it's on fox

kirbivore said:

Ch8 if you're in syracuse.

Thanks. checked FS1, not regular fox. Still associate regular Fox with MLB and NFL. Friday's Daily news had the channel wrong as well

Oh well, SJU couldn't do it after all. A valiant effort nonetheless. 1000th for K.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom