Greetings from a Tiger fan | Syracusefan.com

Greetings from a Tiger fan

TigerBry

Walk On
Looking forward to Saturday's matchup. Clemson is a beautiful place in hills of upstate South Carolina. The campus is a cozy little place nestled in the hills with plenty of Southern hospitality. Downtown is rather small but it has a few nice bars such as Tiger Town Tavern and TDs. Might I also recommend a stop at the Esso Club.

You'll notice plenty of our traditions and some of the best tailgating in the country. Experiencing the Tigers run down the hill after rubbing Howard's Rock is a very cool thing to see. One of the best, if not the best, traditions in CFB.

Safe passages and good luck.

-a friendly Tiger

Just wondering, how excited are you guys about Sammy Watkins being on the Bills team? He's solid.

I visited Clemson (and USC) before I decided where I was going to go to school. I liked the campus and I got to see Zac Brown Band while I was there so that was a plus. I will say I think the tradition of rubbing the rock is stupid but every place has their odd traditions I guess. I went to the spring game while I was visiting too.

The Giants fans love it.

The Bills fans wish there was someone to throw to him.

The Jets fans. Wait. Are there Jets fans here? Frozen maybe?
All jets fans are immune to jets slander, sir. The bills are going to get handled on Sunday.

Looking forward to Saturday's matchup. Clemson is a beautiful place in hills of upstate South Carolina. The campus is a cozy little place nestled in the hills with plenty of Southern hospitality. Downtown is rather small but it has a few nice bars such as Tiger Town Tavern and TDs. Might I also recommend a stop at the Esso Club.

You'll notice plenty of our traditions and some of the best tailgating in the country. Experiencing the Tigers run down the hill after rubbing Howard's Rock is a very cool thing to see. One of the best, if not the best, traditions in CFB.

Safe passages and good luck.

-a friendly Tiger
South Carolina has an upstate ?

Just wondering, how excited are you guys about Sammy Watkins being on the Bills team? He's solid.
He's pretty amazing. Says a lot when as a rookie he can even make Kyle Orton look decent.

South Carolina has an upstate ?
Believe it or not, this is in South Carolina:

table_rock_state_park_sc_nature_ss.jpg

91198544.jpg

PhatOrange has a way with words.

That's what takes me to South Carolina.