Greg Hardy | Syracusefan.com

Greg Hardy

Hate is a strong. Hate to me is if someone was in trouble you wouldn't help them. Greg Hardy is a POS and I hate the NFL leadership right now.

4 games for that. That was serious F'ed up stuff and sadly I worked for Murray. That is some unbelievable stuff. Now obviously the complaining witness is important in these cases but the fact the DA and police didn't find her before the appeal is very disappointing. I am sure Hardy paid her off but my god that guy is pond scum.

He's a team leader don't ya know.

I know I am supposed to be morally outraged but given the woman's drug history and the fact she took a payoff I am having a hard time mustering it. Seems more like two losers who deserved each other.

I will duck now as I get crushed.

I know I am supposed to be morally outraged but given the woman's drug history and the fact she took a payoff I am having a hard time mustering it. Seems more like two losers who deserved each other.

Leaving the club with Nelly and going to a hotel with him while her and Hardy were still involved in some way. In no way does stuff like that excuse Greg Hardy beating her up but it goes along with the whole "women don't really act like women anymore" narrative that, imo, rings true.

Hate is a strong. Hate to me is if someone was in trouble you wouldn't help them. Greg Hardy is a POS and I hate the NFL leadership right now.

4 games for that. That was serious F'ed up stuff and sadly I worked for Murray. That is some unbelievable stuff. Now obviously the complaining witness is important in these cases but the fact the DA and police didn't find her before the appeal is very disappointing. I am sure Hardy paid her off but my god that guy is pond scum.

I never wish for a football player to get hurt...but in this case...

I never wish for a football player to get hurt...but in this case...

upload_2015-11-6_15-2-0.jpeg

You can shift your outrage away from the victim and recognize that this guy beats women and have issue with that alone.

You can shift your outrage away from the victim and recognize that this guy beats women and have issue with that alone.
I don't buy into the "guy beats a woman" thing. We are all equal. It should have nothing to do with gender. It should be the facts of the case and the people involved.
There are thousands of men who are physically abuses by women every year who are ashamed to come forward because of this type of outmoded, sexist thinking.

I don't buy into the "guy beats a woman" thing. We are all equal. It should have nothing to do with gender. It should be the facts of the case and the people involved.
There are thousands of men who are physically abuses by women every year who are ashamed to come forward because of this type of outmoded, s e xist thinking.

I don't disagree with the concept of men not coming forward due to a stigma but I don't believe that stigma is driven by the fact that men best women. I believe anyone who abuses someone is an equal scumbag. That doesn't change my disdain for someone who beats women.

Alsacs said:

Not sure you can blame the NFL here about the punishment, they tried to do more

I never wanted to sign him, the guy is despicable. Its really hard rooting for the Cowboys these days.

Leaving the club with Nelly and going to a hotel with him while her and Hardy were still involved in some way. In no way does stuff like that excuse Greg Hardy beating her up but it goes along with the whole "women don't really act like women anymore" narrative that, imo, rings true.

Stephen A Smith?

There are thousands of men who are physically abuses by women every year who are ashamed to come forward because of this type of outmoded, s e xist thinking.

When the guy is 295 and the woman is 105, they aren't at all equal. Not in the least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom