Gregg Doyle is a tool! | Syracusefan.com

Gregg Doyle is a tool!

First question of the presser, are you going to retire.

Jim told him to shove it, Doyle tried to fire back and Jim keep on him.

Jim now just called him out for picking up his Mic and going home

First question of the presser, are you going to retire.

Jim told him to shove it, Doyle tried to fire back and Jim keep on him.

Jim now just called him out for picking up his Mic and going home

If only Jim choked him.

Care to elaborate?

Doyle: "When do you think you'll decide or announce whether you're coming back next year, or do you know?"

Boeheim: "Whoever even said--why would y--why would you even ask that question? Well, I expect it from you...I know you. Why ask that question...are you going to ask John Beilein that question?"

Doyle: "Well we ask 19 year old kids the same question they handle it better than you are!"

Boeheim: "You ask 19 year old kids if they're going to retire? Really?!"

Doyle: "If they're going to be back next year--"

Boeheim: "If you're going to say something smart at least be smart."

Doyle: "I didn't say retire...*awkward pause*...If you're going to be smart at least get it right."

Boeheim: "I am right."

Doyle: "Now are you comin back next year or not?"

Boeheim: "I told you I'm not going to answer that question because...unless you ask every coach that question. You gonna ask John if he's retiring or not coming back next year? I've never indicated at any time that I'm not coming back next year. *glaring at Doyle* Ever."

Doyle: "When do you think you'll decide or announce whether you're coming back next year, or do you know?"

Boeheim: "Whoever even said--why would y--why would you even ask that question? Well, I expect it from you...I know you. Why ask that question...are you going to ask John Beilein that question?"

Doyle: "Well we ask 19 year old kids the same question they handle it better than you are!"

Boeheim: "You ask 19 year old kids if they're going to retire? Really?!"

Doyle: "If they're going to be back next year--"

Boeheim: "If you're going to say something smart at least be smart."

Doyle: "I didn't say retire...*awkward pause*...If you're going to be smart at least get it right."

Boeheim: "I am right."

Doyle: "Now are you comin back next year or not?"

Boeheim: "I told you I'm not going to answer that question because...unless you ask every coach that question. You gonna ask John if he's retiring or not coming back next year? I've never indicated at any time that I'm not coming back next year. *glaring at Doyle* Ever."
hahahah JB IS THE MAN

Boeheim > Doyle

I loves JB's attitude in the presser.

Anyone have a link to the unedited presser? March Madness website cut out a lot of it.

Why does JB just answer it by saying a simple I'll be coaching next year. That would stop it. But he always leaves the door open which just invites more of these questions.

Why does JB just answer it by saying a simple I'll be coaching next year. That would stop it. But he always leaves the door open which just invites more of these questions.

He did in a previous Final 4 presser a day or two ago. Doyel should've known that. JB does like to challenge these guys and turns it into a showdown instead of just walking away from these dumb questions and motives.

He did in a previous Final 4 presser a day or two ago. Doyel should've known that. JB does like to challenge these guys and turns it into a showdown instead of just walking away from these dumb questions and motives.

what in the world does having a previous final 4 presser have to do with this?

i love boeheim. always will.

but he is a sore loser. accept it and move on. he is 100% in the wrong here. doyel didnt ask anything wrong. dont make excuses for him. just answer the question.

i am a sore loser too, fyi.

what in the world does having a previous final 4 presser have to do with this?

i love boeheim. always will.

but he is a sore loser. accept it and move on. he is 100% in the wrong here. doyel didnt ask anything wrong. dont make excuses for him. just answer the question.

i am a sore loser too, fyi.

I am agreeing with you, duh. Doyel should've known that JB answered that question earlier in the week. Sorry, the 10+ high octane IPAs are finally starting to make their impact.

I said to my friends when they announced his name and before he asked his question that the guy was a jerk. And then he went and proved my assertion. Loved how JB handled it - made me laugh when I needed it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom