gripe with post standard | Syracusefan.com

gripe with post standard

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
i get in midst of hoops season and all, but most college town newspapers do an article or two on their college fball team that doesnt have to do with recruiting. Its been almost 2 months since our last game, and it would be nice to see an article or two about winter workouts and getting some quotes and a "feel good" article about how this team will turn it around etc.. etc... hate how the post standard is essentially a box score paper with no content...

the newspaper isn't a cheerleader for the program. I have no problem with wanting more articles. But as far as a good feeling that things are going to turn around. That isn't their job.

You're aware that the kids have only been back for about a week.

yes I am, not saying feel good I guess I worded that wrong...how bout an article just talkinga bout their workouts leading up to spring ball and some quotes...nothing too hard you could have went up the second day they were there and wrote an article up

They did do an article about Davis and Broyld enrolling. That being said they don't have to cater they can just do their job and realize we have a d-1 college football team.