gross 1 for 3 ? | Syracusefan.com

gross 1 for 3 ?

rosconey

All Conference
this season has been pretty disgusting-as close to a perfect robinson imitation as you can get

cant comprehend the question mark ?

if not look up how they are used

cant comprehend the question mark ?

if not look up how they are used
I was referring to the TEXT of your post ("this season has been pretty disgusting-as close to a perfect robinson imitation as you can get"). That reads like a definitive statement -- and not a question -- to me.

Last edited:
same guys who lived on the robinson train for 3 years right?

ignorance has rum amok -
cant any of you comprehend what a ? mark is???????????

tell me about the bright spots shown today- i dare ya

tell me how the offense looked so much better in its second outing compared to the first- double dare ya

this could snowball into a robinson clone of a season real fast

ignorance has rum amok -
cant any of you comprehend what a ? mark is???????????
the headline had a question mark. The text didn't. And it was foolish. Bill Parcells won 3 games in his first year with the Giants. Bill B. had a losing record his first year with the Browns and in his first year with the Pats. The list goes on and on.

tell me about the bright spots shown today- i dare ya

tell me how the offense looked so much better in its second outing compared to the first- double dare ya

this could snowball into a robinson clone of a season real fast
double dare? Really? We lost by 6 last week. We got toasted by a good team tonight. How about we give the guy a chance to put his stamp on this team and this program. A chance to bring his guys in. I double dare you.

lol-great comparisons -
i guess you cant type robinson?

double dare? Really? We lost by 6 last week. We got toasted by a good team tonight. How about we give the guy a chance to put his stamp on this team and this program. A chance to bring his guys in. I double dare you.
right now he is just stamping them into the ground -

right now he is just stamping them into the ground -
take a break. You are really frustrated. So are we. But building a football team in to a football program is a process. We were a long way from that with Doug. We still are.

so we looked this bad last year?

Minn game was not quite this awful - but it was bad.

Shafer and this team will make a bowl. I've seen enough. And seen Wake Forest, BC, etc. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom