Halftime: NJIT 44, Villanova 41 | Syracusefan.com

Halftime: NJIT 44, Villanova 41

what is it with NJIT following in our footsteps against ranked teams?

lol. We both started threads at the exact same time. I was at a restaurant and went into the app which of course locked up because you can't start a new thread in the app. I then went in the other way, and first checked if there was another post on this. I guess I type too slow. By the time I posted this thread was there. Glad they could be merged!!

sounds like they have the "magic" refs again. I turn on the TV and hear, "and there is no whistle on that" Then they go to the other end and blow a fast whistle on NJIT.

lol. We both started threads at the exact same time. I was at a restaurant and went into the app which of course locked up because you can't start a new thread in the app. I then went in the other way, and first checked if there was another post on this. I guess I type too slow. By the time I posted this thread was there. Glad they could be merged!!

There were 4 simultaneous threads. We were all waiting for the half to end. ;)

Oh, and to those guys on here that told me I was on crack saying KU was overhyped and not deserving of a pre-season Top 5 ranking...I present to you Temple University. Kansas lost two lottery picks last year, who were a bulk of that team's offense and defense. The guys they have this season aren't even close to that talent level. They won't go undefeated in the Big 12 this year.

and also at halftime...

La Tech 39
NC St 24
geez NC st was down 18 in 2nd half and ended up winning by 8. I guess they're pretty decent this year - I did watch them for a few minutes last week and that Lacey kid they got as an xfer from Alabama is good - that last reg season game at NC St is gonna be another toughie in that string that closes out the season

pearl31 said:
geez NC st was down 18 in 2nd half and ended up winning by 8. I guess they're pretty decent this year - I did watch them for a few minutes last week and that Lacey kid they got as an xfer from Alabama is good - that last reg season game at NC St is gonna be another toughie in that string that closes out the season

They're not that good, losing Warren kills.

They're not that good, losing Warren kills.
I don't know man, like I said Lacey is legit, Anya looks to be improved and Cat Barber is a year older/stronger/wiser

I don't know man, like I said Lacey is legit, Anya looks to be improved and Cat Barber is a year older/stronger/wiser
I don't know how to ask this delicately, so I'll just come out with it. Does Anya still look like he ate an opponent's point guard?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom