Hall of Fame board? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hall of Fame board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kid made every work day enjoyable. Not alot of work got done, but I sure had a great time lol
Last night after posting that I immediately went to the OCC site, and you can't imagine, after scanning the high schools of the people on the roster, that I had upon seeing someone from Grimes was on the team...only to realize it was a 6-3 kid from Baldwinsville and not a 6 foot Dominican who averages three assists in YMCA games.

Last night after posting that I immediately went to the OCC site, and you can't imagine, after scanning the high schools of the people on the roster, that I had upon seeing someone from Grimes was on the team...only to realize it was a 6-3 kid from Baldwinsville and not a 6 foot Dominican who averages three assists in YMCA games.
My sources tell me he was OCC's last cut. Maybe next year.

So back to the original point of this post...how about setting up that hall of fame board? Lots of classics that need to get moved over there.

Anyone have the original Thickburger post? I laughed hysterically at that threat. I would love to re-visit it.

Seriously, brother. God bless you for this and other links. I might not ever see daylight again with this gold, but god bless you.
:)

Lol how did you run across this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online