Hampton Pirates vs Iowa Hawkeyes Friday night ESPN3 | Syracusefan.com

Hampton Pirates vs Iowa Hawkeyes Friday night ESPN3

Nice that is a really good game for us to check out as fans! I do however have a poker game and won't even be watching the SU game until Saturday morning on the ESPN3 replay.

Nice that is a really good game for us to check out as fans! I do however have a poker game and won't even be watching the SU game until Saturday morning on the ESPN3 replay.
Now you have a double header to watch.

Now you have a double header to watch.

Yes I appreciate the heads up as it usually takes me until after SU's preseason tourney to really start checking the schedule.

Yes I appreciate the heads up as it usually takes me until after SU's preseason tourney to really start checking the schedule.
It's amazing how these college basketball preseason tourney's have exploded. There are now 39 of them. It seems like at one time there might have been the Great Alaskan Shootout, the Hawaii event, the Carrier Classic and the Holiday tournament at MSG. Now there are some great matchups and a lot of them are around Thanksgiving.

http://www.bloggingthebracket.com/2...asketball-early-season-tournaments-events-MTE

I'll be watching this game for sure - mainly for Iowa where my dad went to school. I can definitely give a preview of the Hawkeyes when the time comes. If anything really sticks out about Hampton, I'll post my admittedly very amateur observations.

I'll be watching this game for sure - mainly for Iowa where my dad went to school. I can definitely give a preview of the Hawkeyes when the time comes. If anything really sticks out about Hampton, I'll post my admittedly very amateur observations.

Iowa was really solid last year, but lost a couple of key contributors. Good coach.