Happy Birthday Tee!!!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Happy Birthday Tee!!!!!

Tee is a music aficionado ...so ..

have a good one.
Ok, bevosu say wha? say who?
No joke, I have been listening to the White Album for the past hour (and didn't even think of birthday song, just wanted some solid tunes). Officially: freaked out. :)
Either way, we play Colgate today. Last win I went to in the dome? Colgate. So let's do this right tonight!

tee1222 said:
Ok, bevosu say wha? say who?
No joke, I have been listening to the White Album for the past hour (and didn't even think of birthday song, just wanted some solid tunes). Officially: freaked out. :)
Either way, we play Colgate today. Last win I went to in the dome? Colgate. So let's do this right tonight!

Why the White Album? Why not the Black Album from Metallica?

Happy "reminder your parents had s e x" Day

Darnit man, you made me think. Also may have contributed to the regurgitation of some regrets and wondering if the big questions even matter. This is what I get for allowing my fridge to run out of beer. I hope Tee had plenty of whatever he chose to drink, even if it was something healthy like coconut water. Think drink shrink wink

Tee, if you could change your name to Paulie for a moment, I have loved this since I was a kid. Someone tell me when PauliePeppas' birthday is so I will have the chance to use this more appropriately, but I'll be darned if I dont use it now anyhow for a great guy. God bless the internet:

Tee, if you could change your name to Paulie for a moment, I have loved this since I was a kid. Someone tell me when PauliePeppas' birthday is so I will have the chance to use this more appropriately, but I'll be darned if I dont use it now anyhow for a great guy. God bless the internet:

and done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom