Happy Holidays from Alaska! | Syracusefan.com

Happy Holidays from Alaska!

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
I hope everyone's holidays are absolutely perfect. We all deserve it.

Got a little drunk tonight, got a little homesick. Holidays get a little rough when you live so far away. Booked a flight home. Tried to get out tonight, but an hours notice, with clothes in the wash, I never would have made it. I land Sunday morning at 12:30am. Going to either try to make the game Sunday, or make the trip to PITT. Unless I head to Miami, those are the only two chances I have. I'll make one work.

See ya there!

Troop, if you go to the game on Sunday, let me know. Would love to meet up with you under the canvas bubble.

I hope everyone's holidays are absolutely perfect. We all deserve it.

Got a little drunk tonight, got a little homesick. Holidays get a little rough when you live so far away. Booked a flight home. Tried to get out tonight, but an hours notice, with clothes in the wash, I never would have made it. I land Sunday morning at 12:30am. Going to either try to make the game Sunday, or make the trip to PITT. Unless I head to Miami, those are the only two chances I have. I'll make one work.

See ya there!
Hey, if you're considering Miami, why don't you come all the way down to Key West? It's a seriously crazy place around New Year's Eve. In other words, it's your kind of place!

PS.. we know a great little bar where we can watch the Pitt game on 12/30. An unlikely upstate NY outpost where we've watched SU games in the past.

Last edited:
PeteCalvin said:
Troop, if you go to the game on Sunday, let me know. Would love to meet up with you under the canvas bubble.

Pete, I just heard about a Christmas dinner at my grandmas Sunday at 1. Great chance to surprise the fam. Gonna miss the game :/

cto said:
Hey, if you're considering Miami, why don't you come all the way down to Key West? It's a seriously crazy place around New Year's Eve. In other words, it's your kind of place! PS.. we know a great little bar where we can watch the Pitt game on 12/30. An unlikely upstate NY outpost where we've watched SU games in the past.

I'll keep that in mind. Let me see how the first few days of chilling with the family goes, I might need a break by then lol. How long are you guys down there? I just bought a one way (I guess a return flight was confusing in my drunken stupor) so it's doable. I'll check flights tomorrow when I sober up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom