Class of 2016 - Harold Baruti to Washington | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Harold Baruti to Washington

I actually like his game. Dunks every chance he can get and has decent touch from behind the arc.

Wouldn't hate this at all. Would fit a need perfectly and wouldn't scare anyone in 2017. The problem is I don't see him being in an area we would have ties.

I was making a list of a few 016' guys who were open and I left him off because he was with utah but heres some great ones to check out on youtube if you have the time, take a look see who you like. Had this in the TT thread but 4 pages go buy in half a day over there. I just go through the 5 letter s word and see whos unsigned this time of year theres always a few if you never give up looking.

Ben Coupet(long smooth), James Scott (combo guard?) Tervell Beck(reminds me of Gbinije Lets grab him hes a guard), KJ Santos(SG I think), Skylar Nash, AJ Wilson another long lengthy maybe center.

Just a few that are out there that might have potential. We have 2 scholorships left in 2016 dont we?

Last edited:
I was making a list of a few 016' guys who were open and I left him off because he was with utah but heres some great ones to check out on youtube if you have the time, take a look see who you like. Had this in the TT thread but 4 pages go buy in half a day over there. I just go through the 5 letter s word and see whos unsigned this time of year theres always a few if you never give up looking.

Ben Coupet(long smooth), James Scott (combo guard?) Tervell Beck(reminds me of Gbinije Lets grab him hes a guard), KJ Santos(SG I think), Skylar Nash, AJ Wilson another long lengthy maybe center.

Just a few that are out there that might have potential. We have 2 scholorships left in 2016 dont we?
If I am not mistaken I believe we actually have three open spots on next year's team, I wouldn't mind giving one to Mr. Baruti one bit.

Yes, we have three available spots at this point for 2016-2017. Baruti would be a great addition at this point in my opinion. Francis03, do you have opinions or any insight on him? You are the go-to recruiting guy. Enjoy your work.

Side note on Baruti's HS, Mountain Mission, has a WV and an Arizona State commit. Biyombo's younger brother will be a Senior there this coming season. They played Oak Hill twice this past season and split.

Yes, we have three available spots at this point for 2016-2017. Baruti would be a great addition at this point in my opinion. Francis03, do you have opinions or any insight on him? You are the go-to recruiting guy. Enjoy your work.

Side note on Baruti's HS, Mountain Mission, has a WV and an Arizona State commit. Biyombo's younger brother will be a Senior there this coming season. They played Oak Hill twice this past season and split.
Thanks. Honestly I've never heard of him until I saw a tweet mentioning the split between Utah and him yesterday. Looks good on film, but pretty much everybody does when it comes to the cherry picked highlights. So I can't really say if he would be a good get or not even at this stage late in the game.

You probably missed my response to you last week on the guys listed above.

Coupet-Signed with UNLV.
Scott-Signed with Kennesaw St.
Beck-Most likely Prep/Juco.
Santos-Signed with UIC.
Nash-Most likely Prep.
AJ Wilson-Reclassified to 2017.

You probably missed my response to you last week on the guys listed above.

Coupet-Signed with UNLV.
Scott-Signed with Kennesaw St.
Beck-Most likely Prep/Juco.
Santos-Signed with UIC.
Nash-Most likely Prep.
AJ Wilson-Reclassified to 2017.

Thanks for digging Francis good stuff as always. I really like Beck and Wilson based on potential imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom