Class of 2014 - Harris Twins staying at KY | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Harris Twins staying at KY

Van111

Starter
What does this mean for JC and his one and done shuffle? Wonder if anyone else stays he doesn't find himself in hot water with being over on the roster. Better talk to Petino, he knows how to get around that.

Didn't know Paul had a twin.

You mean Harrison.

Try an "i" instead of "e" in Petino, if that's what you mean. Unless you mean Louisville's football coach Petrino in which case add an "r". Either way, that sentence makes no sense.

Last edited:
SUintheVille said:

You mean Harrison.

Try an "i" instead of "e" in Petino, if that's what you mean. Unless you mean Louisville's football coach Petrino in which add and "r". Either way, that sentence makes no sense.

Nicely done post

You mean Harrison.

Try an "i" instead of "e" in Petino, if that's what you mean. Unless you mean Louisville's football coach Petrino in which case add an "r". Either way, that sentence makes no sense.
I'll see you at English 101 smart Arss...LOL

You mean Harrison.

I'll see you at English 101 smart Arss...LOL
I guess I shouldn't of capitalized "Arss". Would you mind sending back your critique on that? As far as I have researched, this would most definitely be capitalized!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom