Have no idea where this will end up | Syracusefan.com

Have no idea where this will end up

PCP? Yea, because firearms and hallucinogens are a great combo.

Brady audibles to Hernandez Red tango red tango angel dust hut hut

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

"The article also alleges that Hernandez's coach at the University of Florida, current Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer, might have assisted in covering up failed drug tests, an assault and a drive-by shootout."

Yikes.

"The article also alleges that Hernandez's coach at the University of Florida, current Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer, might have assisted in covering up failed drug tests, an assault and a drive-by shootout."

Yikes.
It's ironic that Meyer might make the sweater vest look like a saint.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

There is so much crazy stuff coming out of the Rolling Stone article, it seems a little sensationalized.

The two big things that I see are:
- If the drug use was as rampant and frequent during the season as the author suggests, how the heck wasn't it caught in the NFL's drug testing program?
- Accusing a public figure of covering up a felony shooting (among other things) is pretty serious stuff. I would hope that the author has pretty concrete information backing up those claims. We've seen what can happen when a person in the media declares it open season on an individual and just starts printing unsubstantiated claims as fact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom