HCFB | Syracusefan.com

HCFB

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
As I checked in in the spring game, and have been seeing the recruiting and national pundits now mentioning SU in a positive light, I can’t help but think that HCFB had a vision for SU and a plan to get there and his vision was far more grand than most fans wildest dreams.
Where as many/most SU fans would have thought him crazy to even try to do what he is doing, Fran Brown said hold my bulldog, and went to work.
The other thing that is amazing is how well known and respected he seems to be in coaching circles and with the high school circles.
Just an amazing.

Last edited:
As I checked in in the spring game, and have been seeing the recruiting and national pundits now mentioning SUbun a positive light, I can’t help but think that HCFB had a vision for SU and a plan to get there and his vision was far more grand than most fans wildest dreams.
Where’s many/most SU fans would have thought him crazy to even try to do what he is doing, Fran Brown said hold my bulldog, and went to work.
The other thing that is amazing is how well known and respected he seems to be in coaching circles and with the high school circles.
Just an amazing.
People in charge of game day atmosphere and events better wake up and get their proverbial crap together.

Fran was less than pleased with the event support from the admin and school and made no bones about it - it was weak and he is pissed.

He said he told them to bring it and they didn't.

Unacceptable - especially in the light of what he has accomplished in four months.

This should all work out in the Fall, with the quad festivities and the band on the steps.

Don't understand why they weren't there. He's got a point.

The Walk should also lead into the new Miron Victory Court, then they can go into the Dome/locker roo.s from inside.

This should be an easy thing for the university to plan every game. There's a lot a action there to begin with. Just start the hype earlier.

Interesting to hear the new Miron court won't be ready until late fall even it finishes on time. I wonder why there wasn't an effort time to finish it for fball season?

As I checked in in the spring game, and have been seeing the recruiting and national pundits now mentioning SU in a positive light, I can’t help but think that HCFB had a vision for SU and a plan to get there and his vision was far more grand than most fans wildest dreams.
Where as many/most SU fans would have thought him crazy to even try to do what he is doing, Fran Brown said hold my bulldog, and went to work.
Just an amazing.
Good post. The most amazing part might be that NONE of us even knew who the hèll he was six months ago!

How the F wasn't the band involved in the walk?

This should all work out in the Fall, with the quad festivities and the band on the steps.

The Walk should also lead into the new Miron Victory Court, then they can go into the Dome/locker roo.s from inside.

This should be an easy thing for the university to plan every game. There's a lot an action there to begin with. Just start the hype earlier.
There are no gimme putts for the SU admin people when it comes to organizing anything.