Headed to the Knicks v. Bulls game tonight | Syracusefan.com

Headed to the Knicks v. Bulls game tonight

Chicago44s

2nd String
This will be my first time seeing Melo play as a pro, live. I root for Melo but could care less about the Knicks winning or losing. I had two other opportunities and dude was on the DL both times.

Then MCW gets traded to the Bulls and I think, I may have a reason to root for the Bulls. Then he immediately gets hurt.

Buddy I am going with is a diehard Bulls fan/ND alum.

I've got 2 options for the game. Dozens of pieces of Cuse gear or my Jeremy Lin Knicks Jersey Tee. Kind of leaning toward the nostalgic Lin Jersey Tee. Full disclosure, I’m Asian so he still tugs and the heritage heart strings from the miracle run with the Knicks.

Chicago44s said:
This will be my first time seeing Melo play as a pro, live. I root for Melo but could care less about the Knicks winning or losing. I had two other opportunities and dude was on the DL both times.

Then MCW gets traded to the Bulls and I think, I may have a reason to root for the Bulls. Then he immediately gets hurt.

I've got 2 options for the game. Dozens of pieces of Cuse gear or my Jeremy Lin Knicks Jersey Tee. Kind of leaning toward the nostalgic Lin Jersey Tee. Full disclosure, I’m Asian so he still tugs and the heritage heart strings from the miracle run with the Knicks.

What do you think of Lin's hair?

How long is Mcw out for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom