Headley to Yankees | Syracusefan.com

Headley to Yankees

CaliCuse

All American
Yankees get Headley for Solarte and DePaula. DePala is /was a good prospect but not as valuable as Severino or Judge so this isn't a major Cashman up. There will be other moves so the prospect fear remains high. I don't trust Cashman Solarte was liked here by the fans but Headley isn't a bad pick-up He has some back issues but Wheeler is there to share time on the field.

Solarte started out hot in April and May, but he batted only .164 in June, and .118 this month. He came into Spring Training on a minor league contract and was making the league minimum.

DePaula was pitching at Single A.

The Yanks are renting Headley for peanuts, and can walk away at the end of the season if he doesn't pay off.

Solarte started out hot in April and May, but he batted only .164 in June, and .118 this month. He came into Spring Training on a minor league contract and was making the league minimum.

DePaula was pitching at Single A.

The Yanks are renting Headley for peanuts, and can walk away at the end of the season if he doesn't pay off.
OK I'm aware of both players and Headley's FA pending status Sure DePaula's level of ply at this time.I like the trade because it didn't evicerate the best of the farm kids . Again Cashman isn't done making deals until the 31st I think he still wants a starting pitcher.. The problem with the starting pitchers is that the offense is responsible for blowing a high number of high quality efforts by the current staff Yes Green had a nightmare error day that he won;t forget for a long time but otherwise he pitched well. The offense faced a Ranger pitcher with a 10+ ERA and came up short. Its amazing but almost predictable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom