Hearing Rashad Mccants talk about receiving straight A's | Syracusefan.com

Hearing Rashad Mccants talk about receiving straight A's

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
while never attending a class, makes me laugh at the b.s. Syracuse is getting investigated for. I just watched an interview on CNN with Mccants, I think the NCAA's priorities are in the wrong place. BTW how can PSU get away with ultimately 2 years of probation ? If that's the bar, the NCAA should just stop investigating schools. Nothing compares to that.

Last edited:
It's very hard to attend a class when the class/ entire program of study doesn't even exist. So ridiculous.
Lol he even made the deans list and said he wouldn't have been eligible to play in 2005 had it not been for that one class that didn't exist. I'm glad Mccants is finally coming out about it.

while never attending a class makes me laugh at the b.s. Syracuse is getting investigated for. Just watched an interview on CNN with Mccants, I think the NCAA's priorities are in the wrong place. Btw how can PSU get away with ultimately 2 years of probation ? If that's the bar the NCAA should just stop investigating schools. Nothing compares to that.
People care more Drake in the layup line than a decade of academic fraud at one of the nations premier public universities and basketball programs. Their "independent investigation" results are released today and no one has said a word about it.

funny we join the acc and they get on us trying to build a bunch of small cases that should be blown off or are far over with and already penalized (if should have been) into a big one. Funny we had no trouble in the big east yet the sec can get away with murder in football and with calipari in basketball makes all of us wonder.

They want to hurt our fans, and possibly 1-2 of our future commits (who are all bright student athletes and bleed orange). But we haven't been out there cheating like osu, usc, 1/2 of the sec football conference and kentucky when it comes to recruiting.

Meanwhile good kids like Trevor Cooney and Michael Gbinije may have to give their entire senior leadership campaign away to some ncaa hipocrite, and hurt all the orange fans for a year while they are at it.

The system is REALLY stupid and hurts alot of innocent people.
For some basketball is like marriage, imagine someone telling you, you can't see your wife for a year.

while never attending a class, makes me laugh at the b.s. Syracuse is getting investigated for. I just watched an interview on CNN with Mccants, I think the NCAA's priorities are in the wrong place. BTW how can PSU get away with ultimately 2 years of probation ? If that's the bar, the NCAA should just stop investigating schools. Nothing compares to that.
Your avatar is gold!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom