Heat looks to be a factor for Carolina game | Syracusefan.com

Heat looks to be a factor for Carolina game

wvlax

2nd String
weather.com shows a high of 87. Little concerned about 4th quarter conditioning as we have not performed well in these high heat/humidity games of late. Paduda maybe needed to take more face-offs.

weather.com shows a high of 87. Little concerned about 4th quarter conditioning as we have not performed well in these high heat/humidity games of late. Paduda maybe needed to take more face-offs.
I think you saw it in the ND/UNC game on Sunday. Looked like ND started to get fatigued in the 4th.

I understand the idea of "grow the game" but having the ACC Tournament in GA is the dumbest thing I've heard.

As the head coach Desko should be directing the conditioning part of his team I've lost faith in Desko and think he is coasting on past team's success.

Seconded.
Either you start a 5-school on campus rotation or you play at neutral sites. Philly last year, Kennesaw this year. KSU is a nice venue. Home to the MLL's Blaze. And host of several prior Games involving ACC teams.

Either you start a 5-school on campus rotation or you play at neutral sites. Philly last year, Kennesaw this year. KSU is a nice venue. Home to the MLL's Blaze. And host of several prior Games involving ACC teams.

And 20 minutes from your house? ;)

Seconded.
Get used to it. GA has teams in both pro leagues, and the sport is becoming real popular down there. LB3 plays a big factor. The tourney will be there again. Of course, since I live 45 mins away from KSU, I kind of enjoy it.

Get used to it. GA has teams in both pro leagues, and the sport is becoming real popular down there. LB3 plays a big factor. The tourney will be there again. Of course, since I live 45 mins away from KSU, I kind of enjoy it.
And they also play showcase games in Southern Cal but you don't see them moving the tournament to LA? Which would actually be a better option (weather wise).

My point is that Duke, UNC, and UVa are the only teams who have practiced/played in the weather conditions for the weekend. They should either rotate it between the schools or have the regular season winner host. Glad they are playing the 6pm game and will have more recovery time for Sunday. And why can't Sunday be a night game?

And they also play showcase games in Southern Cal but you don't see them moving the tournament to LA? Which would actually be a better option (weather wise).

My point is that Duke, UNC, and UVa are the only teams who have practiced/played in the weather conditions for the weekend. They should either rotate it between the schools or have the regular season winner host. Glad they are playing the 6pm game and will have more recovery time for Sunday. And why can't Sunday be a night game?
I don't think the champ game has ever been at night.

And 20 minutes from your house? ;)
I wish...
It's an hour drive without traffic.
I can't leave the house until 4:45 due to other obligations.
I just don't see how I could make it there on time at rush hour. :(

I'll be watching it on the U like the rest of you.
If they win then I will be there for the final.

Go Orange! HHH

I'm down in Georgia on vaca. About 45 minutes away. Phone reads 88 degrees and the car is reading 98/99 degrees. It's hot and sticky and the air is thick with pollen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom