help please | Syracusefan.com

help please

mstei77

Walk On
My name is Matthew. I am a long time syracuse fan. I had season tickets from 88-96. Saw some amazing games! I went to culinary school in New Hampshire and graduated in 02. I moved back to the CUSE and did my internship at Ladour Francaise. I was able to go to all the home games in route to our national championship! !

I currently live in Dallas. My wife, son, and soon to be baby are moving back to the CUSE. I just miss it too much. I am wondering on opinions on high quality restaurant's that I can apply for. Any help and opinions would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Italian you might want to check out Asti's. They're a high-volume Italian restaurant in the middle of the city. The employees seem to enjoy working there... and the owners ares very nice people.

For Italian you might want to check out Asti's. They're a high-volume Italian restaurant in the middle of the city. The employees seem to enjoy working there... and the owners ares very nice people.

We did Asti's for my graduation dinner, it was really fantastic.

As a resident of North Texas, now I'm really just wondering what restaurant you work at in the DFW area.

(Sorry, I'm no help at all)

Idk if it is looking to fill any positions but I know Prime streak house in downtown Syracuse is upscale dining.

Woodcliff Hotel and Spa is looking for an Executive Sous.

Someone on here must know a restaurant owner who could help get this fan back to the Cuse!! I know some in Phoenix, AZ, but unfortunately that does not help you out. But if I know some owners someone on her knows in Syracuse.

My name is Matthew. I am a long time syracuse fan. I had season tickets from 88-96. Saw some amazing games! I went to culinary school in New Hampshire and graduated in 02. I moved back to the CUSE and did my internship at Ladour Francaise. I was able to go to all the home games in route to our national championship! !

I currently live in Dallas. My wife, son, and soon to be baby are moving back to the CUSE. I just miss it too much. I am wondering on opinions on high quality restaurant's that I can apply for. Any help and opinions would be much appreciated.

Mstei77, I would be of no help at all with respect to listing potential employment spots in Cuse since I live in north central Florida. However, what I can do is wish you well in your search for employment and offer you encouragement by telling you that you are absolutely doing the right thing by following your passion. Anyone who puts family first is coming from a good place. I will be thinking of you when I log on here each day and I'll be looking for you to post the good news (which I believe is inevitable) about finding a rewarding job which will be fulfilling to both you and your family.

Sending positive vibes your way!!!!

Flacusian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom