help

• Poll choice...

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

igor

2nd String
got a nre computyer. did something snf every thing ios cl;est but really small. does one of you techs know what i did. i cant ewad the board

got a nre computyer. did something snf every thing ios cl;est but really small. does one of you techs know what i did. i cant ewad the board

Not sure what you did, but if you have a mouse with a scroll wheel (the thing between the left and right clickable sides on your mouse), hold down the CTRL key while pushing the scroll wheel forward and it will increase the font size on a page.

Conversely, if you scroll the wheel mouse back, it will shrink the font size.

Hope this helps.

Not sure what you did, but if you have a mouse with a scroll wheel (the thing between the left and right clickable sides on your mouse), hold down the CTRL key while pushing the scroll wheel forward and it will increase the font size on a page.

Hope this helps.

haha i seriously never knew that

Hold down the control key and hit the + until the screen hits the size you want. - if you want smaller.

Hope this helps.
Igor, Awesome! I too never knew that. Kudos to ya!

Hope this helps.
that was AWESOME i never knew that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom