Here is a good quiz to find out if someone is really a Syracuse basketball fan | Syracusefan.com

Here is a good quiz to find out if someone is really a Syracuse basketball fan

I was three for three. One I knew (the Davis question); one was an educated guess (the Guley question) and the third (the old picture) was pretty much dumb luck.

2 out of 3. All slightly educated guesses.

2 of 3. I got the Davis on wrong, (picked 3-16). Ernie was Parade AA in basketball, believe it or not. But the team famously stunk then.

Proudly 0-3! Seriously though I didn't move to Syracuse until 1976 so anything before then I've only read about. And you rarely read much about Syracuse basketball prior to then other than the Lee brothers, Chris Sease, Duval, Hackett and Vic Hanson. I know quite a bit more about SU football prior to 1976 just because its a little (ok a lot) more historic. Post 1976 I doubt I'd miss much in either sport.

Old timey supporters of those Cagers from 1901 would later lament George Lamb's poor shot selection and inability to make good decisions on the break.

Hey, I got 2 or 3!

This is like the test in the movie, Diner, that the woman had to pass in order to marry the Colts fan.

2 out of 3, all answers ridiculously lucky edumacated guesses.

1 of 3. Total guesswork on 2, the Ernie Davis was an educated guess and the one I got right.

Do I get a free ticket now? :)

got them all right but every single one was a pure guess

I am such a great SU fan I actually guessed all 3 questions that were going to be asked. Only guessing answers -- such simpletons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom