Here's a challenge, find the date of the spring game | Syracusefan.com

Here's a challenge, find the date of the spring game

Find it on both websites and you get free parking as well.

GoSU96 said:
Wow, I guess that went over your head.

Nope. Most people rely on search for that kind of thing.

TheCusian said:

Marketing something means a person has to google it?

Here's something I'm curious about...I deleted the SU football app from my iPad, but I'm curious...does it still have "TOP SECRET: COMING SOON" in the section where it's supposed to have pictures of the new uniforms? Because it sure as hell had that up there in December.

So much for that app ever being updated or maintained.

Here's something I'm curious about...I deleted the SU football app from my iPad, but I'm curious...does it still have "TOP SECRET: COMING SOON" in the section where it's supposed to have pictures of the new uniforms? Because it sure as hell had that up there in December.

So much for that app ever being updated or maintained.

I'd rather see the CLASSIFIED graphic than the actual uniforms.

At least the SU Athletics Football Blog lasted until October:

http://cusefootballblog2014.blogspot.com/

They have moved the date up two weeks from it's traditional time and dropped the practice of making sure that it's in every press release and article during spring practice and it's not splashed on the opening page of the website.

It's as poorly executed a communications strategy as there could be. It's almost as if they don't people to go to the game.

They have moved the date up two weeks from it's traditional time and dropped the practice of making sure that it's in every press release and article during spring practice and it's not splashed on the opening page of the website.

It's as poorly executed a communications strategy as there could be. It's almost as if they don't people to go to the game.

They haven't given the start time for the game so maybe they don't want people to show up..lol

It's on the site. You just can't find it cuz it's misspelled. ;)

rrlbees said:
Marketing something means a person has to google it?

There's a difference between marketing something and not ring able to find something.

TheCusian said:
There's a difference between marketing something and not ring able to find something.

I think you have something backwards. Or maybe upside down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom