Hey Guys!! | Syracusefan.com

Hey Guys!!

MattAlkire

Walk On
Just wanted to stop by and say what's up!

Obviously I couldn't come by Manley and talk to you after leaving Scout, but I missed all you crazy people and figured I'd shoot over here and give a shout.

I know some of you are following me on Twitter. Sorry there isn't a ton of Syracuse stuff, but they recruit nationally, so it's a bit tougher to track their stuff down when I'm not actually making phone calls on it. Schools like Rutgers and Penn State come pretty easily as they're regional.

Anyway, the new boards are very ... orange. LOL. Oh, and if the guy is on here who called me a Rutgers fan on the other board, I owe you a beating. :mad::p

Hey Matt. Keep this place on the down low around scout people. We still have work to do and then scout is adios, just like they want it. We'll talk when I get back.

Well, I don't communicate with anyone over there and it's none of my business, so I think you're safe on that one dude.

Good to hear from you Matt. Welcome back brother...

ditto - thanks for everything matt

I'm really interested in hearing this story when it's ready to be told.
Me too. I have no idea what's going on at Scout. Figure if I don't know then it probably has nothing to do with me but hopefully a few beers at the Wake tailgate will get people to talk.

In time. Trust me, it had nothing to do with any of the posters nor the mods/admins/pubs. But we could blame Cali if we wanted too. :)

I look at going independent again as a big plus. Scout wants to go in a different direction, and I wish them luck. But this is the best move for Syracusefan.com.

We should have everything in place in a week or so. Maybe sooner. As bees said ... Shhhhh... We aren't ready to make this public yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marz44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom