Class of 2015 - Hey JackBauer44... | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Hey JackBauer44...

RF2044

Living Legend
...THANK YOU so much for posting such detailed write-ups on our recruiting class! I know that you're only a few write ups in, but these are great--and it is interesting to read the detailed perspective of someone who's played the game.

On behalf of all of us recruitniks, thanks for taking the time to craft such detailed summaries.

MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

...THANK YOU so much for posting such detailed write-ups on our recruiting class! I know that you're only a few write ups in, but these are great--and it is interesting to read the detailed perspective of someone who's played the game.

On behalf of all of us recruitniks, thanks for taking the time to craft such detailed summaries.

MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Watch it. The last time we thanked someone and asked for more...they got banned.

JB44, these are invaluable contributions...I've sincerely enjoyed reading and please keep it up.

Jackbauer44 is without question one of the most knowledgeable members on this board in regards to anything SU football. He always writes posts that are backed by research and or good sources. JB44 bleeds orange and is constantly positive on his beliefs and views that the future of SU football is bright. JB44 has a wealth of knowledge about football from playing and now rising as a name in the high school coaching scene down south. I personally would love to see him write a weekly SU article on here or on nunes like Bnoro, or even syracuse.com because god knows they could use a SU writer with knowledge of the program. If the administrators are listening consider adding JB44 to the staff as you can see from people's responses on here his opinion is valued.

Wow - You guys. I really appreciate the comments. I really appreciate the kind words. It's my goal to do the entire class of 2015. I'll start working on prospects in the class of 2016 after signing day. I think you guys will like what I have going forward! Thanks again for the words.

Jackbauer44 is without question one of the most knowledgeable members on this board in regards to anything SU football. He always writes posts that are backed by research and or good sources. JB44 bleeds orange and is constantly positive on his beliefs and views that the future of SU football is bright. JB44 has a wealth of knowledge about football from playing and now rising as a name in the high school coaching scene down south. I personally would love to see him write a weekly SU article on here or on nunes like Bnoro, or even syracuse.com because god knows they could use a SU writer with knowledge of the program. If the administrators are listening consider adding JB44 to the staff as you can see from people's responses on here his opinion is valued.

I swear to anyone reading this I did not pay this user to say these words. I just want to make that abundantly clear.

Thank you CountryCuse88 for the kind words. That's one hell of a post right there. #humbled #hungry #insertmotivationalhashtaghere

MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
With out doubt, the most detailed recruit analysis that I've seen. And he manages to point out perceived player weaknesses without being negative.

JB44's evaluations are soooo much better than what we used to suffer through around here... remember Michael Cohen's expert analysis? ;-)

I swear to anyone reading this I did not pay this user to say these words. I just want to make that abundantly clear.

Thank you CountryCuse88 for the kind words. That's one hell of a post right there. #humbled #hungry #insertmotivationalhashtaghere

Hey I'll take a payment to put in a good word for you :) ... I kid I kid ... thanks for all you've done. They have been great to read!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom