Hey just want to recognize the work of OrangeXtreme | Syracusefan.com

Hey just want to recognize the work of OrangeXtreme

It's a team effort. CuseLegacy, Tomcat, Orange79, and the entire staff deserve a shout-out, and there are at least a half dozen posters who contribute as well.

More importantly, we should thank all of you for reading every day. Without you, we'd be talking to ourselves. :)

It's a team effort. CuseLegacy, Tomcat, Orange79, and the entire staff deserve a shout-out, and there are at least a half dozen posters who contribute as well.

More importantly, we should thank all of you for reading every day. Without you, we'd be talking to ourselves. :)
Hats off to all you here. It is a pleasure to visit this place.

I love this thread. We don't thank the people that run this place often enough. This place means a lot to me. It's a great concentration of SU energy, complete with wisdom, brilliance, connections, and fanaticism that would have no similar place to gather without the efforts and support of many. Thank you all.

Over the past few years I've had the opportunity to meet many of the people that keep this place running. You're an impressive group. This has been a magical basketball season and still is. Part of the magic has been how we've been able to celebrate it together, no matter where we are. We all have you to thank for that...

Hell to the yes yes YES! This has to be, hands down, the best college sports board in all the land. The way it is set up and managed is beyond excellent. Thank you, good admins, for all the work you do. You are the champions, my friends!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom