Hey Pitt... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Pitt...

hey pitt,

Jamie-Dixon---30459406.jpg

you should feel bad
Looks like a fivehead there.

Hey Pitt,

Whose citizens really petition to add a silent "h" on to the end of their name? Pittsburg was just as sufficient.

You should feel bad. (and the residents in your city)

Hey Pitt that foul against Futler was "SOOO PITT IN THE NCAA's" it was freekin awesome but . . . . .

You should feel bad about it.

Hey Pitt, these are Pittsburgh's "sister cities:"

What? I mean seriously, What?

I am unsure if they should feel bad about this because of the sister cities of their city but I am sure that they should feel bad.

Whoa, dude, them's fightin' words...

I lived in Binghamton for almost three years between 2010 and 2013 and I still maintain that Spiedies are GARBAGE.

Overrated. I can marinate chicken, cut them up into little chunks and stick them on a piece of bread and call it a sandwich and charge $5-$10 too!

I lived in Binghamton for almost three years between 2010 and 2013 and I still maintain that Spiedies are GARBAGE.

Overrated. I can marinate chicken, cut them up into little chunks and stick them on a piece of bread and call it a sandwich and charge $5-$10 too!

There's a little more to it than that, but to each his own. And if you are paying $10 for a spiedie, that speaks volumes about your judgment in the first place.

There's a little more to it than that, but to each his own. And if you are paying $10 for a spiedie, that speaks volumes about your judgment in the first place.

Clearly I'm exaggerating and I wouldn't pay more than a few dollars for a Spiedie sandwich in the first place.

Now if we're talking about good upstate sandwiches, maybe we should consider a Beef on Weck. Those blow Spiedies away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom