Hey stat boy... | Syracusefan.com

Hey stat boy...

MM and Rodgers were the meatheads today. Averaging over 5 yards a carry and we throw the ball 43 times. 7 drops and an 87 yard would be td drop by Nelson doesn't help either but when the defense is playing all out pass defense and you refuse to run, you deserve to lose. Bills have a great defense and I have been worried about this game for weeks but we deffinetly didn't help ourselves with the play calling, specia teams, or amount of penalties. Bills DB's were mauling our WR downfield too, hate the ticky tak fouls but probably the most uncalled contact iv seen all year. Bills deserved the win though, played tough d, didn't have many penalties and won special teams. Too many mistakes from GB to win the game, can't remember the last time we committed that many penalties.

St. Doug needs to keep the team focused on the road in Oakland. 9-6 and still being alive for the playoffs would be a nice Holiday present .

I love that you were so anxious to bash me that you got the location wrong. Just couldn't wait

Sigh. I thought we were going to make it through a Sunday without a stupid Bills thread. ;) (Hey how was I to know what this was about with the title?) Carry on...

I'll give credit where credit is due. Great work D and Marrone doing whatever he does on the D side of the ball. The O is still a train wreck that will most probably keep the best D in the NFL out of the playoffs. If Orton gives them the best chance to win its scary to think how bad EJ must be.

I'll give credit where credit is due. Great work D and Marrone doing whatever he does on the D side of the ball. The O is still a train wreck that will most probably keep the best D in the NFL out of the playoffs. If Orton gives them the best chance to win its scary to think how bad EJ must be.
You've got to think they make a major play for a QB in the off season, right? If they really are just a QB away, it's pretty easy figuring out what you should do.

Orton is playing exactly how he is being directed to play. It is difficult for a QB to play this style in the modern era.The team identity is clear, It should make Bill Parcells nostalgic .

I love that you were so anxious to bash me that you got the location wrong. Just couldn't wait

You got that right.

And in keeping with true useless stat boy character you, of course, refuse to give him any credit and are nowhere to be found.

But, God forbid they lose next week, you'll be on here starting 30 useless threads about how bad he is.

Orton is playing exactly how he is being directed to play. It is difficult for a QB to play this style in the modern era.The team identity is clear, It should make Bill Parcells nostalgic .

Well, he is Kyle Freaking Orton.

You got that right.

And in keeping with true useless stat boy character you, of course, refuse to give him any credit and are nowhere to be found.

But, God forbid they lose next week, you'll be on here starting 30 useless threads about how bad he is.
it's too bad they're such a long shot for the playoffs. stupid punts against KC kill them. beat KC and you're in great shape

they do have the best defense I've ever seen in Buffalo and i've given him credit for being 3-3 choosing defensive coordinators

You've got to think they make a major play for a QB in the off season, right? If they really are just a QB away, it's pretty easy figuring out what you should do.
how does one make a major play for a qb outside the draft? maybe they can trade craig urbik for andrew luck

The Bills Defense is SuperBowl caliber. Their offense, is atrocious. Hackett's gotta be gone, right?

I heard some interesting things today on why Marrone's willing to hitch his wagon to Nate.

Well, he is Kyle Freaking Orton.
i expected him to fall back to more orton-y numbers eventually but not that fast. after 2 more games, he might end up with the same rating as manuel

79 rating against teams not adored by cuseregular

how does one make a major play for a qb outside the draft? maybe they can trade craig urbik for andrew luck
I think Jake Locker is going to be a free agent.

Might need to go with a reclamation project. It shouldn't be that hard to upgrade from Orton.

The Bills Defense is SuperBowl caliber. Their offense, is atrocious. Hackett's gotta be gone, right?

I heard some interesting things today on why Marrone's willing to hitch his wagon to Nate.
if you're not going to say it, why tease?

Marrone's best trait as a football coach is picking defensive coordinators. He just never gets it wrong.
2 best pass defenses are Cleveland and Buffalo

someone might give schwartz another chance next year and marrone might go 4-4. Schwartz seems weird but he might deserve another chance - i think matt stafford is seriously overrated and that makes people think less of schwartz

TeaseMe.jpg

I hope they can work Thigpen in the slot for a few plays. Also Get Brown more touches in motion , that would loosen up coverage on receivers and Chandler .

I hope they can work Thigpen in the slot for a few plays. Also Get Brown more touches in motion , that would loosen up coverage on receivers and Chandler .
brown fumbles too much. i almost had a stroke when dixon fumbled - just give it to jackson in that spot

Buffalo Bills fans should be huge Cincinnati Bengals fans next Monday night. If New England has to play for HFA in week 17 Gronk and the starters will play. If Cincy beats Denver and NE has HFA wrapped up the Bills could possibly steal that game and be 10-6.

Buffalo Bills fans should be huge Cincinnati Bengals fans next Monday night. If New England has to play for HFA in week 17 Gronk and the starters will play. If Cincy beats Denver and NE has HFA wrapped up the Bills could possibly steal that game and be 10-6.
B428af3CAAAbDbD.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom