Hey stat boy... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey stat boy...

B428af3CAAAbDbD.jpg
Baltimore will get to 10, one of Cinci and Pitt probably... KC & SD are out.

Wow that sucks for Buffalo if Denver beats Cincinnati they aren't winning in Foxboro if the Pats need that game.
Because they lose the tiebreaker to Baltimore is a killer
They need SF to beat SD, KC to beat PITT, HOU to beat Balt.

it's too bad they're such a long shot for the playoffs. stupid punts against KC kill them. beat KC and you're in great shape

they do have the best defense I've ever seen in Buffalo and i've given him credit for being 3-3 choosing defensive coordinators

I'd say that KC game is more about a fumble into the endzone, a dropped TD pass, and Manny Lawson not knowing how to set the edge and not knife in down the line.

Best way for Buffalo to get in IMO
CIN wins out
Pitt loses out
SF beats SD
SD beats KC
Baltimore loses out.

I can't see NE losing at home to Buffalo with HFA on the line. Kraft will order Goodell to send the same crew that officiated the Den-Buf game be in Foxboro.

Most likely best scenario:

Cinci losing both, Pitt winning both, Baltimore winning both. Need KC to lose to Pitt and beat SD or San Francisco to find a way to win this week.

I'd say that KC game is more about a fumble into the endzone, a dropped TD pass, and Manny Lawson not knowing how to set the edge and not knife in down the line.
of course you do

his stupid punts were unforced mental errors.

The Bills Defense is SuperBowl caliber. Their offense, is atrocious. Hackett's gotta be gone, right?

I heard some interesting things today on why Marrone's willing to hitch his wagon to Nate.

He didn't get his first choice at OC?

Best way for Buffalo to get in IMO
CIN wins out
Pitt loses out
SF beats SD
SD beats KC
Baltimore loses out.

I can't see NE losing at home to Buffalo with HFA on the line. Kraft will order Goodell to send the same crew that officiated the Den-Buf game be in Foxboro.
Marrone called off the dogs in that Game , he wont if they try that again in NE.

of course you do

his stupid punts were unforced mental errors.

What?

Punts:

4th and 4 KC 41 1st Q up 7 - 3
4th and 9 Buf 14 2nd Q
4th and 10 Buf 25 2nd Q
4th and 7 Buf 45 2nd Q up 10-3
4th and 6 Buf 41 3rd Q up 13-10
4th and 1 Buf 41 4th Q down 17-13 9 minutes left.

Not one of those is a stupid punt.

On top of those other things, giving the ball to KC at the Buf 25 on a muffed punt might have something more to do with the outcome than a punt in the first quarter.

What?

Punts:

4th and 4 KC 41 1st Q up 7 - 3
4th and 9 Buf 14 2nd Q
4th and 10 Buf 25 2nd Q
4th and 7 Buf 45 2nd Q up 10-3
4th and 6 Buf 41 3rd Q up 13-10
4th and 1 Buf 41 4th Q down 17-13 9 minutes left.

Not one of those is a stupid punt.

On top of those other things, giving the ball to KC at the Buf 25 on a muffed punt might have something more to do with the outcome than a punt in the first quarter.
first and last were

first and last were

You really think those had a negative influence on the outcome of the game?

Dixon holds on to the ball, they win. Chandler hold onto the catch, they win. McKelvin doesn't fumble, they win, Lawson plays fundamentally sound they get the ball on the Buffalo 40 and keep the lead.

That second punt with 9 left in the 4th went to the KC 3, they got a three and out and started the next possession at the KC 25. So much for being a stupid punt.

Who's the idiot?

how does one make a major play for a qb outside the draft? maybe they can trade craig urbik for andrew luck
nassib for your 2.

or a 3 & 4.

Eli and his new toy are going to re-write the record books next year.

You really think those had a negative influence on the outcome of the game?

Dixon holds on to the ball, they win. Chandler hold onto the catch, they win. McKelvin doesn't fumble, they win, Lawson plays fundamentally sound they get the ball on the Buffalo 40 and keep the lead.

That second punt with 9 left in the 4th went to the KC 3, they got a three and out and started the next possession at the KC 25. So much for being a stupid punt.

Who's the idiot?
they ended up having to go for a 4th and 10. they might not have needed to had they not lost that time

Kaiser just fleeced you. No one in the league would trade anything more than a fourth round pick for Ryan, tops.
I want the high frequency stock trader at QB. I believe he can beat any DC at chess.

Kaiser just fleeced you. No one in the league would trade anything more than a fourth round pick for Ryan, tops.
i don't want them to make that trade but I don't understand why gms will trade so much for college players and trade nothing for NFL players

nassib was a 4th round pick to begin with. he's young, he hasn't gotten hurt. why would a team draft him at 4 but not trade a 4th for him? it's not like he's been bad

they ended up having to go for a 4th and 10. they might not have needed to had they not lost that time

Just stop it. There was nothing wrong with punting in that situation. If it was at the KC 41, then you'd have an argument.

Just stop it. There was nothing wrong with punting in that situation. If it was at the KC 41, then you'd have an argument.
19 yards makes that much difference that late when trailing? on a 4th and 1?

there's the miami game too. this stuff adds up over a season. improve your chances of winning enough of those games and you'll get one. hopefully he gets it next year.

if players make no mistakes, these decisions are irrelevant. if players do make mistakes, these decisions are irrelevant to the meathead. meatheads are always absolved

i don't want them to make that trade but I don't understand why gms will trade so much for college players and trade nothing for NFL players

nassib was a 4th round pick to begin with. he's young, he hasn't gotten hurt. why would a team draft him at 4 but not trade a 4th for him? it's not like he's been bad
because hes spent 2 years learning from future Hall of Famer Tom Coughlin and future Hall of Famer Eli Manning...

that new education alone pushes him up to a 2 or 3.

nassib for your 2.

or a 3 & 4.

Eli and his new toy are going to re-write the record books next year.
I've watched football a long time, Odell is special. With Cruz in the fold, and a new RB, that offense can be extremely potent. If Randle is around he'll be better just because he's gonna get single coverage all day.

Hell, the defense knows we're going to Beckham right now and still can't stop it. Dudes special.

19 yards makes that much difference that late when trailing? on a 4th and 1?

there's the miami game too. this stuff adds up over a season. improve your chances of winning enough of those games and you'll get one. hopefully he gets it next year.

if players make no mistakes, these decisions are irrelevant. if players do make mistakes, these decisions are irrelevant to the meathead. meatheads are always absolved

Of course it makes a difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom