Hobart up 6-3 over Bryant at half | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hobart up 6-3 over Bryant at half

Thanks

My guide is showing "Big Ten Elite, 2002 OSU Football"

Denver/Providence on CBS Sports Network

Thats because the game started at 8 and the next program was scheduled for 10.

Rutgers goalie is very good!

Hes the definition of inconsistent. He looks great one game and then can't stop a beachball the following week. He seems locked in today though

Barring Riorden standing on his head I actually think SU matches up really well with Albany. SU has an enormous advantage at the X and with Mellens and Mulling taking Fields and that True Frosh I think Albany would really struggle to score. I think a nightmare opponent would be Duke for a third time, that's a game we don't want or need.

If it were one or the other, then I'm with you. Would absolutely prefer Albany over Duke.

Not sure if you guys see Rutgers wearing "Kirst" on the back of their jerseys... Kyle Kirst coached with me in our local league and passed away last year from a heart attack at 47. He was a goalie for RU. He got me started in coaching and was one of the most beloved coaches in NJ. He left 5 sons and a wife.

Not sure if you guys see Rutgers wearing "Kirst" on the back of their jerseys... Kyle Kirst coached with me in our local league and passed away last year from a heart attack at 47. He was a goalie for RU. He got me started in coaching and was one of the most beloved coaches in NJ. He left 5 sons and a wife.

47 man talk about young

Well Hopkins is cooked, I would say their in big trouble now for a bid.

UNC just got a big break with Hop losing, if it comes down to them UNC has the win head to head. Bad loss by JHU to a much improved RU team that has many flaws.

JeremyCuse said:
Well Hopkins is cooked, I would say their in big trouble now for a bid.

A few days ago, one of the projections had SU playing a first round game.at Hopkins.

That changed fast.

Thank you for sharing. I am sorry for your loss, he was way too young.

Respect to Rutgers for honoring him the way they did.

Is it possible for both to lose.

Hate that stupid song, hate Rutty in anything.

You can't lose twice to the Blight , go 8-6 and get an at large, can you?

They certainly don't get a home game.

A few days ago, one of the projections had SU playing a first round game.at Hopkins.

That changed fast.

LOL that projection was an absolute joke.

A lot of celebrating for winning a semi final game. I get that it was a home game for Hop, but they better play balls to the wall vs Maryland or this win means nothing

Maryland vs Rutgers at Homewood on Saturday.

Who had the Rutgers LAX team playing in a B1G Championship game before the Rutgers football team?

Last edited:
Maryland vs Rutgers at Homewood on Sunday.

Who had the Rutgers LAX team playing in a B1G Championship game before the Rutgers football team?

Big 10 lax is a Big joke. A lot easier for the Blight to have "suckcess" there.

Thank you for sharing. I am sorry for your loss, he was way too young.

Respect to Rutgers for honoring him the way they did.

Thank you... I have been blown away by the lacrosse community and what they have done to support Kyle's family this past year. It has truly been a sight to behold.

OrangeXtreme said:
Maryland vs Rutgers at Homewood on Sunday. Who had the Rutgers LAX team playing in a B1G Championship game before the Rutgers football team?

Rutgers will never play in a B1G title game in football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom