Hobart up 6-3 over Bryant at half | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hobart up 6-3 over Bryant at half

You can't lose twice to the Blight , go 8-6 and get an at large, can you?

They certainly don't get a home game.

Hopkins always gets the benefit of the doubt so don't be surprised if they sneak in. Based on all the upsets so far they are still in big trouble. They better pray Rutty doesn't somehow beat Maryland.

Big 10 lax is a Big joke. A lot easier for the Blight to have "suckcess" there.

RU has definitely improved especially offensively but playing in the offensively challeged B10 really helps. Also their OOC schedule was really bad.

JeremyCuse said:
Ugh why do I get the feeling were gonna get stuck with Duke again.

Shouldn't happen.

That would be poor scheduling.

Shouldn't happen.

That would be poor scheduling.

The committe does crap like that all the time, I wouldn't be shocked in the least. I could also see us getting Rutgers now or even Hopkins if they somehow sneak in.

Assuming that Maryland, Denver, Notre Dame, Brown/Yale winner, Syracuse and Loyola are safe home games ... there's two home slots left...

Brown/Yale loser, and who knows?

You know the committee wants to send Marquette to Notre Dame so bad, even though they just played last month.

JeremyCuse said:
The committe does crap like that all the time, I wouldn't be shocked in the least. I could also see us getting Rutgers now or even Hopkins if they somehow sneak in.

Is Rutgers an at large now?

Hopkins? I could see that.

OrangeXtreme said:
Assuming that Maryland, Denver, Notre Dame, Brown/Yale winner, Syracuse and Loyola are safe home games ... there's two home slots left... Brown/Yale loser, and who knows?

Yeah, there could be more viable roadie teams than home teams.

Does Albany still get a home game?

Doesn't seem to be anyone else.

Is Rutgers an at large now?

Hopkins? I could see that.

If the committe buts in Hopkins how do you leave out Rutty who beat them twice? I could see them sending Rutty to the Dome.

Does Albany still get a home game?

Doesn't seem to be anyone else.

Albany might get lucky and get that 8 seed, so many upsets have dropped most of the other candidates out. I guess there is an outside chance Duke could get it or maybe Marquette or Rutty if they can pull the upsets. Navy fans probably want to jump off a cliff after tonight. They beat army there a lock for a seed now their probably out.

JeremyCuse said:
Albany might get lucky and get that 8 seed, so many upsets have dropped most of the other candidates out. I guess there is an outside chance Duke could get it or maybe Marquette or Rutty if they can pull the upsets. Navy fans probably want to jump off a cliff after tonight. They beat army there a lock for a seed now their probably out.

I could see SU getting Rutgers.

Well Hopkins is cooked, I would say their in big trouble now for a bid.
You know better than that Jeremy, they are over .500 they are a lock. I completely agree that they shouldn't be in, but all of us know that they will be in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom