HOF coaches going to the NIT this year | Syracusefan.com

HOF coaches going to the NIT this year

2-3zone

2nd String
Boeheim, Izzo, Donovan

throw in Beilein, Alford, Dixon, Ollie and Lavin and you really have star studded coaching lineup

2-3zone said:
Boeheim, Izzo, Donovan throw in Beilein, Alford, Dixon, Ollie and Lavin and you really have star studded coaching lineup

We're going home after our last game.

We're going home after our last game.

With the remaining schedule ahead, you might not be far off with this prediction.
SU in the CBI? I never fathomed it could happen. Ever. Until now...

we will finish above .500 so CBI would never happen. But this pending post season ban will render it all moot.

In 2014, Clemson got an at large bid to NIT with a 20-12 record. Georgetown with a 17-14, and West Virginia with a 17-15.
In 2013, Florida State got in with 18-15, St. John's with a 16-15.
The point is that at 14-6 and 11 + to go, SU should be able to at least match these records. There are games against BC, Virginia Tech and 2 against Pitt. So all is not lost.

I think I'm in the majority when I state that I'd much rather have a post season ban then go to the NIT this year.
First of all, why is everybody assuming there is going to be a post season ban? Isn't it a little late in the year to be getting a ban for this year? And second, are you saying SU is "to good" to play in the NIT?

Wasn't there a team not long ago who got an invitation to the NIT or CBI and declined it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom