Holy hell Chukwu is big | Syracusefan.com

Holy hell Chukwu is big

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
I knew he was tall, but good lord. Also he is way less skinny than I was expecting. He towers over Carl Malone and makes Obokoh look like a kid!

CP1iczGWsAAFziX.jpg

I read an article after he committed here where the Providence coaches talked about how he was a really hard worker in the weight room.

Obviously, he's got a ways to go, and has the frame to carry a lot of "good" weight. But having that foundational work ethic in the weight room will serve him well. He's wiry strong now; imagine how he's going to be when he adds 15 pounds of extra muscle after redshirting this year.

Oh... My...Gawd!!! I'm awestruck after looking at that picture which shows a veritable GIANT that will be wreaking havoc anchoring the 2-3 Zone and imagining the possibilities.

Is it any wonder that Jimmy B. has such a beaming smile? He knows we will take our lumps this coming year but in 16-17 things are going to be VERY DIFFERENT!

I knew he was tall, but good lord. Also he is way less skinny than I was expecting. He towers over Carl Malone and makes Obokoh look like a kid!

CP1iczGWsAAFziX.jpg
Now that's what I'm talking about. Finally, some real length in the lane. Breath of fresh air. Can't wait to hear how he's doing in practice.

I read an article after he committed here where the Providence coaches talked about how he was a really hard worker in the weight room.

Obviously, he's got a ways to go, and has the frame to carry a lot of "good" weight. But having that foundational work ethic in the weight room will serve him well. He's wiry strong now; imagine how he's going to be when he adds 15 pounds of extra muscle after redshirting this year.
Hopefully, they'll put him on the 6-meal-per-day plan:

steak dinner.jpg

And when he does add the weight in muscle, he will be so friggin intimidating. It will be so exciting to see what team will be assemble together as a starting line up.

That's an even better shot Tee. The guy is ginormous.

Also, I am getting very concerned at how close Cooney is to drifting into this territory:
borrow-everything.jpg
There is a difference between the two. Cooney is wearing a snap back hat backwards. There is no possible way to look cool wearing a snap back hat backwards.

There is a difference between the two. Cooney is wearing a snap back hat backwards. There is no possible way to look cool wearing a snap back hat backwards.
As opposed to how cool this kid looks?

The thing about Paschal is his fluid mobility on the court at that height, simply amazing... He gazelles down across the floor... So excited to see him in Orange...
On the other side, for this season, let's just go with Tyler or Tyler as backup center when DC2 goes out; doesn't look like there is any difference between them and Chino anyway...

The thing about Paschal is his fluid mobility on the court at that height, simply amazing... He gazelles down across the floor... So excited to see him in Orange...
On the other side, for this season, let's just go with Tyler or Tyler as backup center when DC2 goes out; doesn't look like there is any difference between them and Chino anyway...
Except Chino is 5 fouls taller than either Tyler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom