Home Run or not? | Syracusefan.com

Home Run or not?

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Last night the Yankees beat the Orioles, I should say this morning as the game ended at 2:15 AM

There was controversy, you make the call.

Click

BTW, did anyone stay up to the end?

I wouldn't have argued if they called it a double. I think the rule should be the fans can do whatever they want, like that arena football play from a couple weeks ago. Hahaha. That was hilarious

Last night the Yankees beat the Orioles, I should say this morning as the game ended at 2:15 AM

There was controversy, you make the call.

Click

BTW, did anyone stay up to the end?

OE your link is to something on the SUAD website.

Didn't appear to me that the Orioles outfielder was in a position to catch the ball even if the fans hadn't touched it, maybe it was the angle?

With these games that they have no choice but to play......maybe they should just play through the rain, muddy conditions be damned...impacts both teams the same. Might be more interesting for the fans that have paid to see the game then to have the game start at 11:00 p.m. or later. I was at Game 3 of the World Series in 2008 between the Phillies and Rays and that game started very late was rain delayed and did not end until 1:45 a.m. It was a great game, but I don't know if I would have made it to the end if it hadn't been a Saturday night/Sunday Morning and a World Series game.

They've run out of make-up days.

The Yanks have to fly to Baltimore to make up a game on Thursday, then fly to the West Coast for a swing.

OE your link is to something on the SUAD website.

Didn't appear to me that the Orioles outfielder was in a position to catch the ball even if the fans hadn't touched it, maybe it was the angle?

With these games that they have no choice but to play......maybe they should just play through the rain, muddy conditions be damned...impacts both teams the same. Might be more interesting for the fans that have paid to see the game then to have the game start at 11:00 p.m. or later. I was at Game 3 of the World Series in 2008 between the Phillies and Rays and that game started very late was rain delayed and did not end until 1:45 a.m. It was a great game, but I don't know if I would have made it to the end if it hadn't been a Saturday night/Sunday Morning and a World Series game.
Works now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom