Homeland | Syracusefan.com

Homeland

I haven't watched last night's episode, but I read about the twist at the end. The creator of the show is trying to insist that the twist was planned from the beginning of the season...but then, if that's the case, why the hell was Carrie acting the way she was when she was all alone?

I haven't watched last night's episode, but I read about the twist at the end. The creator of the show is trying to insist that the twist was planned from the beginning of the season...but then, if that's the case, why the hell was Carrie acting the way she was when she was all alone?

Well, Carrie's still crazy.

Thoughts on tonight's episode, I kind of like it and I hope Dana takes a hike. Loved the interaction between Saul and the senator

Liked the last couple of episodes. Hope never to hear again from Brody's family. Looking forward to action picking up with Brody going to Iran.

Tonight was the first episode I've watched in a month. I liked Carrie's little speech to Brody about the things he needs to redeem himself for having done, and completely failing to mention, "Oh yeah, and you totally assassinated the sitting Vice President, so I guess there's that, too."

Tonight was the first episode I've watched in a month. I liked Carrie's little speech to Brody about the things he needs to redeem himself for having done, and completely failing to mention, "Oh yeah, and you totally assassinated the sitting Vice President, so I guess there's that, too."
Did you watch tonight's episode? I liked the action. Tow episodes left. Curious to see how it all ends.

Did you watch tonight's episode? I liked the action. Tow episodes left. Curious to see how it all ends.
I did. The show is still so far removed from what made it great in the first season, but it was a better episode than a lot of the ones they've put together in season two and earlier this season. Cut out all of the superfluous characters and focus on the main plot and boom, you get a compelling hour of television. Shocking!

Season 1 was HOF TV.
Season 2 was an 8-8 season. The show still had promise until they flipped Brody back and it was crap and killed Abu Nazir.
Season 3 has been horrible. Carrie is legitimately nuts. SPOILER ALERT don't read the rest if you haven't watched season 3 : Any pregnant women would have lost their baby by now if they were pulling the crap she was. Living in a nut house, smoking, taking all those drugs, dehydrated, getting shot in the shoulder etc.

I was disappointed the Iranians killed that Navy Seal with Brody he could have been the seed for a future season with him being flipped. Also, not Sen. Daryl Issa's character is a joke and kills this show because he and Saul can't co-exist even with the blackmail.

I did. The show is still so far removed from what made it great in the first season, but it was a better episode than a lot of the ones they've put together in season two and earlier this season. Cut out all of the superfluous characters and focus on the main plot and boom, you get a compelling hour of television. Shocking!
The whole Brody family crap really killed the show. Dana Brody has to be the worst character since A.J. Soprano. The writers made her character so unlikable I couldn't feel bad for her though her dad was a Terrorist and she tried to kill herself.

Little known fact, the guy who plays the senator, Tracy Letts, also wrote last years film "Killer Joe" with Matthew McConaughey. If any of you have not seen it...its... interesting.

The whole Brody family crap really killed the show. Dana Brody has to be the worst character since A.J. Soprano. The writers made her character so unlikable I couldn't feel bad for her though her dad was a Terrorist and she tried to kill herself.
I put Dana and Deb from Dexter on the same level. The lowest level.

I have to say I am in the minority here. I am really enjoying this season specially the last few episodes. I know that Carrie being in Iran is a bit far fetched but tonight's episode was awesome. I did not watch season one from the beginning but the only episode that approached tonight's episode was the vest episode. The twist at the end tonight was great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom