Hoosier Sports Nation... | Syracusefan.com

Hoosier Sports Nation...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
Anyone from here try going over to their board? I like to lurk and just look at what's being said by other teams about us. I haven't tried to sign up for an account, I haven't participated in any conversations, and I haven't even said anything about IU on here, yet each time I try to go to their site I get back "This Account Has Been Suspended."

Wow, talk about the most pathetic, insular, sad sack fan base in the world. They don't even want us LOOKING at their board, because some people had said MEAN THINGS about them on this board. This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Go ahead and try it. I'm guessing they suspended anyone on here who has even looked at both boards, by IP address. That's some North Korean there.

Haha wow that is lame, I can't read their silly posts either, and I'm in CT... We will bring the fear of god on them on Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F indiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now wait one second. Indiana has won 5 national championships. Surely you can't mean F Indiana, can you?

Now, I think this has gone too far. The boneyard has some of the finest gentleman that I have ever known. Let me know what you think about that!!

Now, I think this has gone too far. The boneyard has some of the finest gentleman that I have ever known. Let me know what you think about that!!

I think you know what I think about that. Hide the women and children because this could get ugly.

An coincidentally, they are all named Sue

Anyone from here try going over to their board? I like to lurk and just look at what's being said by other teams about us. I haven't tried to sign up for an account, I haven't participated in any conversations, and I haven't even said anything about IU on here, yet each time I try to go to their site I get back "This Account Has Been Suspended."

Wow, talk about the most pathetic, insular, sad sack fan base in the world. They don't even want us LOOKING at their board, because some people had said MEAN THINGS about them on this board. This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Go ahead and try it. I'm guessing they suspended anyone on here who has even looked at both boards, by IP address. That's some North Korean there.
After some initial lame trash talk, they are actually having some good conversations on how the game breaks down.

We might want to focus more on the game and less on how awful the Indiana fanbase is.

After some initial lame trash talk, they are actually having some good conversations on how the game breaks down.

We might want to focus more on the game and less on how awful the Indiana fanbase is.
As I said, it was my mistake. I take everything back I said, as it was all contingent on them actually banning people just for being SU fans. They seem like a good group of people over there, although a bit smug. A lot like SU fans in that sense.

I am utterly astonished by the fact that someone over there compared us to Minnesota/Iowa/Illinois in terms of how good we are.

We've had some ups and downs, but good god. We beat Louisville on the road without our best shooter. We beat good teams this year. I don't know if we will win on Thursday, but I think these guys are sorely mistaken if they are in fact taking us as lightly as many of them appear to be. What arrogance some of those guys have*.

*for any lurkers, note that I say SOME. Some of the IU posters over on their site seem like good guys who have reasonable takes on the game and don't think that the sun rises and sets in Cody Zeller's huge, deformed nose.

I cannot wait for this game. I really hope that Dirty, Triche, and Rak bring their A-games, because that's the key. We know what we are going to get from Unfair (about 16 and 8). I'd like MCW to have a good game, but if Dirty and Triche, especially, have good games he can probably afford to bring his B-game and we'll be okay.

EDIT: I'd also like to add, to all of the Indiana fans who seem to think that the Hoosiers have such a more storied and successful history than Syracuse, that the Orange are currently the 5th winningest program in college basketball history. Indiana is 11th (or possibly 10th, I don't know if they have +8 wins over Penn this year...I assume they do but don't know for certain). Stop acting like you're above us, because you are not. Indiana has played one more season of college hoops, too, and we still have more all-time wins (as of the 11-12 season's conclusion, the win total was 1844 for SU and 1690 for IU).

Like any forum/board, they have their good, knowledgeable posters, some nice people who just like to discuss sports and not troll away their life. But with the good of each forum comes the bad. Just as the Syracuse boards have them so does Indiana, but they seem like a good bunch.

As for the game I am hoping it doesn't turn into the Ohio St game of last year where blowing the whistle was the in thing to do. Fair will/should get his, and if Triche and South are on it will be a very good game for Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom