Hoosier your daddy now? | Syracusefan.com

Hoosier your daddy now?

capeorange

All Conference
Have the demons from 1987 been put to rest?

This win and our shut down defense sure helped ease the pain a bit. Even though it was not for the NC it was certainly a gratifying victory.

VERY good win, although the image of Keith Smart will probably never fade because it will always remind us that we should have one more NC to our credit regardless of how many we have. Now if it were us beating Indiana to win a NC, that might be another story. Last night was great, but definitely does not erase '87, at least to me.

VERY good win, although the image of Keith Smart will probably never fade because it will always remind us that we should have one more NC to our credit regardless of how many we have. Now if it were us beating Indiana to win a NC, that might be another story. Last night was great, but definitely does not erase '87, at least to me.
'87 can't be erased for me either but last night's win did ease it just a bit for me because we were considered by many to be just a small bump in the road for IU's trip to the Final Four and a NC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom