Hopkins and Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins and Cuse

Cuseball

Starter
Everyone has different styles. The biggest transition is when you go from buddy/colleague to authority figure. I think this will be the challenge for Hop as we go forward. Can he be the man, the hard ass and someone who is not buddies with the players.

Cuse played hard tonight and that is not the issue. Going forward though, can he get on a player and make them miserable in order to make them better. I think he can recruit and think he can get the team to play hard but not entirely convinced he can be the type of coach to change a player or to fix a problem. Can he be the coach who controls the sidelines and influences the refs? I guess time will tell...the early signs don't point to this though

If Cuse plays defense and fights like they do tonight they will finish above .500 in the ACC. Sure they have problems but they also have some pieces which can get them some wins.

Cuse!

He could also eat a couple of meals. Who weighs less in their 40s than when they were in college? Only half kidding here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom