hopkins | Syracusefan.com

hopkins

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
i don't think this has been mentioned but he just bought a house about 4-5 houses down the road from JB in the last few months. How could that possibly be monitored that they don't communicate? What if Hop forgets to put his trash out, can his neighbor call to remind him?

What if there is some sort of emergency? Can the friendly neighbors call to help each other?

What if the neighborhood plans a neighborhood NYE block party?

What if Hop needs a dog sitter/mail getter while in DC?

umm...who cares ? do you drive 65 on i-95 ? does anybody? nobody enforces the law to the letter. else we'd all be jailed.

Hopkins is too nice. He wants to make sure the players and refs like him. Which works good when JB is around (good cop bad cop).

But there has been times tonight he needed to get in a players or worse the refs ear and didn't.

Can't always be the nice guy.

Hopkins is too nice. He wants to make sure the players and refs like him. Which works good when JB is around (good cop bad cop).

But there has been times tonight he needed to get in a players or worse the refs ear and didn't.

Can't always be the nice guy.

Agreed. Love what Hopkins has brought to the program but as the head coach he doesn't need to be slapping the hands of walk-ons during the game. He shouldn't even be near the walk-ons.

SYR2RDU said:
Hopkins is too nice. He wants to make sure the players and refs like him. Which works good when JB is around (good cop bad cop). But there has been times tonight he needed to get in a players or worse the refs ear and didn't. Can't always be the nice guy.

Hopkins is far from too nice on the bench. Ask anyone that's been at a game sitting nearby. He yells and screams a lot. He may not flail his arms as much as JB but he's certainly as vocal and rips the jacket off sooner. Just because he'll slap hands with a player on the bench doesn't mean he's too nice.

Hopkins is far from too nice on the bench. Ask anyone that's been at a game sitting nearby. He yells and screams a lot. He may not flail his arms as much as JB but he's certainly as vocal and rips the jacket off sooner. Just because he'll slap hands with a player on the bench doesn't mean he's too nice.

I remember player's stories who said they would get so ticked at him they wanted to deck him in practice because he would push, goad and harrass players so hard on defense/offense. He kept a locker room stat on floor burns - who would go to the floor, fight for possession of loose balls, tie up players etc. Remember this is the same uber competitive player who now is a super competitive coach. I think it's a big mistake to dismiss and confuse his genial public personality as a reflection of a lack of fire and determination in preparing, motivating, and coaching the team to compete.

i don't think this has been mentioned but he just bought a house about 4-5 houses down the road from JB in the last few months. How could that possibly be monitored that they don't communicate? What if Hop forgets to put his trash out, can his neighbor call to remind him?

What if there is some sort of emergency? Can the friendly neighbors call to help each other?

The Ncaa has set up surveillance outside the house. That Florist van isn't delivering flowers.

This is seriously one of worst posts of 2015. Not the absolute worst, but top 25 (which is saying something).

Briancuse said:
The Ncaa has set up surveillance outside the house. That Florist van isn't delivering flowers.

Could be the Diaz brothers, coming to get me...

This is seriously one of worst posts of 2015. Not the absolute worst, but top 25 (which is saying something).

Huh? What's wrong with it?

This post is asinine...

Is this meant for me or nicknack?

Why is this post getting hammered weeks later and completely out of context? It was when the JB suspension got bumped up and in regards to talk about how the NCAA forbid them from talking to each other.

Is this meant for me or nicknack?

Why is this post getting hammered weeks later and completely out of context? It was when the JB suspension got bumped up and in regards to talk about how the NCAA forbid them from talking to each other.

Not for you...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom