Houston is a team to watch in 2015 | Syracusefan.com

Houston is a team to watch in 2015

Full_Rebar

All American
It will be interesting to see what Herman can do in his 1st job as he's a guy I think SU should have on their "waiting list". With the Ohio St. connections on Syverud's staff, I think it's a good possibility he's there, and apparently Feldman really likes his potential.

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 6m6 minutes ago
If I was a #Houston fan I'd be thrilled. I think Tom Herman is as close to a 'Can't Miss' as you're gonna find in a first-time head coach.

It will be interesting to see what Herman can do in his 1st job as he's a guy I think SU should have on their "waiting list". With the Ohio St. connections on Syverud's staff, I think it's a good possibility he's there, and apparently Feldman really likes his potential.

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 6m6 minutes ago
If I was a #Houston fan I'd be thrilled. I think Tom Herman is as close to a 'Can't Miss' as you're gonna find in a first-time head coach.
why next year??

doesnt it take 3 or 4 years for a guys 'system' and 'players' to get the machine working properly??

why next year??

doesnt it take 3 or 4 years for a guys 'system' and 'players' to get the machine working properly??

Agree, you have to get to your 2nd OC before you can start talking about progress.

Kind of like a friend of my wife's told me when he found out we were engaged. He was on his 2nd marriage, and he said "congrats, you have to get that first one out of the way"

Agree, you have to get to your 2nd OC before you can start talking about progress.

Kind of like a friend of my wife's told me when he found out we were engaged. He was on his 2nd marriage, and he said "congrats, you have to get that first one out of the way"
your second marriage will be your first to a guy so you'll need to get that one out of the way too