How about them Cowboys | Syracusefan.com

How about them Cowboys

victor

All Conference
Big Cowboy fan. Best game of an otherwise set of boring pro games. Love the non interference call. Initially I thought the boys were going to get blown out and Jerry would bring Jimmy back next year. Gutsy gamble call by Jason G. on 4th and six we the game hanging on the line.

Big Cowboy fan. Best game of an otherwise set of boring pro games. Love the non interference call. Initially I thought the boys were going to get blown out and Jerry would bring Jimmy back next year. Gutsy gamble call by Jason G. on 4th and six we the game hanging on the line.
Neither team deserved to win today but the Cowboys did what they needed to do. They will need to bring their A game next week.

victor said:

Tainted

Neither team deserved to win today but the Cowboys did what they needed to do. They will need to bring their A game next week.
I thought the Lions specially on defense played a very good game. They came after Romo with blitzes which is what the Redskins have done over the years with great success against him. As I am concerned they are now playing with house money and who knows they might surprise the Packers.

victor said:
It was more like the refs. saw the error in their ways and had a justifiable change of heart.

Sure. You saw the replays. If you saw the game, you must have also heard the refereeing official in the booth who also said PI.

Tainted

Victor... I knew there was sown reason I like you. That game had me on edge the whole second half. The no pi call can be debated, but the Cowboys won and advance.

How far from Fort Pickett are you?

Sure. You saw the replays. If you saw the game, you must have also heard the refereeing official in the booth who also said PI.

Tainted

So a qb can throw a ball into a defenders back and automatically get a pi call. The pass was not catchable.

image.jpg

Victor... I knew there was sown reason I like you. That game had me on edge the whole second half. The no pi call can be debated, but the Cowboys won and advance.

Jvbjo1, I live in Powhatan so I would estimate about 35 miles from Fort Pickett. With regards to the non call, even if the pi had been called, the way I see it, Detroit gets a field goal, Cowboys score with little time left on the clock and win the game 24 to 23. In my view the non call is a moot point.

This is Redskins country so even my son who is a Skins fan would be pulling against me today.

Tainted

More importantly, the refs on the field said it wasn't a penalty...

Game over!

jvbj01 said:
More importantly, the refs on the field said it wasn't a penalty... Game over!

Tainted.

Bet you didn't listen to the video if what that VP said or even looked at the replay in that article. PI all the way.

By the way I could not believe it when Lawrence recovered the fumble then tried to run with it and gave it back to the Lions. In spite of what one thinks of the non call, that was a great game to watch.

This season has been a pleasant surprise. It's been so long since I've felt this good about the Cowboys.

Tainted.

Bet you didn't listen to the video if what that VP said or even looked at the replay in that article. PI all the way.

Scoreboard...

By the way I could not believe it when Lawrence recovered the fumble then tried to run with it and gave it back to the Lions. In spite of what one thinks of the non call, that was a great game to watch.

And then Lawrence closes the game with a sack and a fumble recovery.... Wow

jvbj01 said:
Tainted Scoreboard...

Fixed

According to what I read on ESPN, pass interference was reversed because contact was deemed to be minimal. Face guarding is a penalty at the college level but not at the pro level.

victor said:
According to what I read on ESPN, pass interference was reversed because contact was deemed to be minimal. Face guarding is a penalty at the college level but not at the pro level.

Yes, one ref said that which every replay and official not in the game disagrees with. Did that crack article mention tv cowgirl hold or Bryant bring on the field without a helmet? 3 penalties on one play. That has to be a record.