How about those grad transfers? | Syracusefan.com

How about those grad transfers?

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Probably the two best players on the floor for us today. Gillon was phenomenal...20 points and 11 assists. Caused some havoc defensively. Hit 6 threes, and ran the show. White with a rock solid 21 points and 7 rebounds on 50% shooting, with a number of timely 3's that broke our lead back open when Pitt had started playing better.

* Those who tried to blame them for our bad start and our bad chemistry should apologize.

Probably the two best players on the floor for us today. Gillon was phenomenal...20 points and 11 assists. Caused some havoc defensively. Hit 6 threes, and ran the show. White with a rock solid 21 points and 7 rebounds on 50% shooting, with a number of timely 3's that broke our lead back open when Pitt had started playing better.

* Those who tried to blame them for our bad start and our bad chemistry should apologize.
Andrew Etta White III and John Etta Gillon sure look capable of playing at the ACC level...

like 1000x It wasn't them.

Gillon (and Cuse for that matter) getting a ton of love on CBS during the CBB show with Seth Davis and co.

Gillon for some weird emoji award that they apparently give out every Saturday during the show.

Seth keeps saying that we're "talented and are absolutely a "tournament caliber team". Whether we can put together a tournament resume remains to be seen."

About that tournament resume -- if we can play 6 and stay out of foul trouble, at least there is a chance. This team has good balance.

The success of our grad transfers will be helpful in selling the program to potential grad transfers in the spring.

We're in dire need of a point guard and a wing who can shoot.

I'm not holding my my breath for Ayala.

The success of our grad transfers will be helpful in selling the program to potential grad transfers in the spring.

Aye Aye Ayala. But talk about an opportunity for him. Wow, gotta be a dream for him. Imagine if Hammy came with him. Not likely but most of all I don't want them to join together to play for that do uc he at Indiana

Not to mention he doesn't solve the PG problem at all.

Gillon (and Cuse for that matter) getting a ton of love on CBS during the CBB show with Seth Davis and co.

Gillon for some weird emoji award that they apparently give out every Saturday during the show.

Seth keeps saying that we're "talented and are absolutely a "tournament caliber team". Whether we can put together a tournament resume remains to be seen."

It feels so good just to even be discussed in regards to the (real) tourney, since most had us missing out on even the NIT a week ago. Great that the national guys are taking notice.

Aye Aye Ayala. But talk about an opportunity for him. Wow, gotta be a dream for him. Imagine if Hammy came with him. Not likely but most of all I don't want them to join together to play for that do uc he at Indiana
Real not likely as he committed to UK today.

Seth sounds like me, lol. While we're at it, can someone tell me the difference between an emoji and an emoticon? Am I too old school to keep up with these kids?

Real not likely as he committed to UK today.

Enough UK talk, or people might start trash talking grad transfer free agency as being almost as bad as a poor man's UK recruiting strategy and comparing JB to Cal.

Wasn't impressed with White's play early in the season, but he's had two excellent games in a row. He deserves a ton of praise, he's flying around on defense and looks like a totally different player. He knew where to be in the zone today.

Wasn't impressed with White's play early in the season, but he's had two excellent games in a row. He deserves a ton of praise, he's flying around on defense and looks like a totally different player. He knew where to be in the zone today.

Yep, growing by leaps and bounds on the wing. He is still susseptible to loosing the weekside corner 3 or baseline cutter but that is something you can live with since it takes a good play to take advantage of. I've been impressed with his rebounding and interior defense the last couple of games.

Yep, growing by leaps and bounds on the wing. He is still susseptible to loosing the weekside corner 3 or baseline cutter but that is something you can live with since it takes a good play to take advantage of. I've been impressed with his rebounding and interior defense the last couple of games.

He's such a hard worker, I've been impressed with that from the get-go. Almost makes me wonder what he'd be like as a four-year zone player. He'll probably have ups and downs in the next few weeks, but what he's done in these last two games is borderline incredible for a first-year player.

Frank Howard does not apologize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom