How amazing is it... | Syracusefan.com

How amazing is it...

RF2044

Living Legend
...to go into a week excited about the football program, feeling confident about our ability to win against the upcoming opponent?

This has been an up-and-down season in terms of game results, but I love where this program is headed!

And even though I've been critical of how costly the WF loss could prove to be in terms of bowl eligibility, who knows? Get a win against BC, and maybe Dino and staff will have another trick or two up their sleeves the remainder of the schedule.

Let's Go Orange!!!

I just hope our confidence is well founded... I remember a couple of other times where we thought "the corner has been turned" and it turned out to be blip in time. We should be able to come out and smoke BC... whether or no we do that is going to be very interesting to see.

I don't believe one game constitutes turning a corner. That's always premature talk until you see how the rest of the season goes.

This was a great win. I loved what I saw from the defense. Something good to build off of. Let's see if we can improve the scoring efficiency and go bowling.

The team is better than it was earlier in the season as demonstrated in the wonderful win over Virginia Tech. Dino is a good leader for this team as shown in the locker room video. I just hope we can keep our streak of being in the game at the beginning of the 4th quarter. We won the 4th quarter this week with a team that came ready to play. Two drives for TD's, the best punt return of the day, and a forced fumble to take the ball away from VT when they were driving, resulted in perhaps our best quarter of the year.

The dome is a great place for the Dino offense, with no weather conditions to contend with. However, I think we can cross "monsoon" off the list of viable Dino weather. I think it's going to be breezy in Boston but I hope we'll get a few big plays and a bunch of smaller ones on offense, at least enough to outscore them. The VA Tech game reminds us that no game is decided until it's played. Our record this year is in our hands and we can be competitive the rest of the way. Whatever our final record, this team is going to be fun...

a corner shouldve been turned when it comes to perception.

Syracuse, beat vpi because of 1 thing.

and that thing is Dino.

just wait till he gets 'his guys' on the field.

cut out the Latest Line from todays paper.

Syracuse will NEVER be a 6pt underdog to the beantown clowns ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom