How are last 12 likely going | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How are last 12 likely going

I've flipped a mental switch in my brain (similar to what I do most football seasons around late October) where I'm only watching now for the love of the game and the love of my team. It's just too stressful to me to obsess over our dismal tourney prospects.

I was pretty calm entering the game against UNC. I had no expectation for us to win, so I was not really stressed as it did not work out for us last night.

I will probably get more stressed when we play teams that we should beat.

All I know is if you guys are wrong and we make the tournament somehow the OP is going to rip everyone and be happy about it.

I've flipped a mental switch in my brain (similar to what I do most football seasons around late October) where I'm only watching now for the love of the game and the love of my team. It's just too stressful to me to obsess over our dismal tourney prospects.
I feel the same but have not stopped and don't think it is dismal quite yet.

This is not asking for 4/5 or 8/10 so let it play out as team hopefully improves.

ohhh man.. Sounds like you are trying to challenge the OP too a good old showdown. Great theater!

Well, is that get "I told ya so" after a Miami win, wouldn't expect anything less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom